💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why does Gaga refuse to give us proper information?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

* Why do you think Gaga refuse to give us proper information? She knows that after she announced about 'Till It Happens To You' that the fans would want to know when it's released and so on. Why does she deliberately refuse to give us any information. This isn't the first time.

* My theory is based on what she said on Howard Stern: "The key is to make people excited about your talent.".

*lady-gaga-with-nile-rodgers-and-diane-wa

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

Cuz she roll like this :classy:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Teal Ambition

I dont think she really thinks through stuff she just does them.

sadly, this.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

monketsharona

She's not exciting us... She's only disappointing us more and more... She probably knows that we are craving for new music (like 80% of this fanbase don't like Cheek to Cheek)...

Honestly I wish she never talked about that song. 

I'm quite disappointed, that's not the first time she talking about new music that is not happening. 

HighwayGuy

What do you expect? When she gives loads of details about something and it doesn't go to plan you blame her and say it was a "betrayal"

She's not giving information so she doesn't promise anything that might not happen

Its new music and people still complain...

She's not exciting us... She's only disappointing us more and more... She probably knows that we are craving for new music (like 80% of this fanbase don't like Cheek to Cheek)...

Honestly I wish she never talked about that song. 

I'm quite disappointed, that's not the first time she talking about new music that is not happening. 

Um, I think you'll find 60% like it. :flop:

monketsharona

Um, I think you'll find 60% like it. :flop:

though not enough to buy it and watch the videos ^^ She knows most of the fanbase want new Gaga music (other than jazz)...

She just have to go on Twitter to see all the excitement about that new song...

She does give the right information but this fan base reinterprets and invents it's own spin and hype then in a wild feeding frenzy blows it up out of all proportion on it then blames their mistakes on Gaga

Archived