Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

"Till It Happens To You" To NOT Be Released On iTunes

antpats2

Featured Posts

Gaga Monster

After the messy Eau De Gaga release and now this I am starting to get worried about Gaga's new management and maybe they don't know what they're doing. The charity song would be a good idea but why wouldn't Gaga's a management think of that if we could? Mess.....

GGD Presidential Elections

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the messy Eau De Gaga release and now this I am starting to get worried about Gaga's new management and maybe they don't know what they're doing. The charity song would be a good idea but why wouldn't Gaga's a management think of that if we could? Mess.....

But we don't even know the details. Considering it's Diane who wrote the song and together with the movie company I'm sure she is the one who owns the rights over the song rather than Gaga and her team. We blame everything on Gaga & co but the most logical answer is that it's not Gaga's and her team's right to make decisions when it comes to this song.

pachinko

Put it on ****ing VEVO, or soundcloud you fool! Ugh. Why the **** did Gaga even tell us about the song if we're not going to be able to hear it?

People will watch the film now to hear the song. It's to hype the movie. Genius marketing.

bayonse

its a great promo for the film..i guess that in March when the movie is out they are going to post the song on Youtube..

It would also be great if Gaga performs the song at the Oscars  :sis:  :sis:

no more parties in LA

Married the Night

Messy promo and managment as always. Gaga said it would change but that remains to be seen.

pachinko

But we don't even know the details. Considering it's Diane who wrote the song and together with the movie company I'm sure she is the one who owns the rights over the song rather than Gaga and her team. We blame everything on Gaga & co but the most logical answer is that it's not Gaga's and her team's right to make decisions when it comes to this song.

Exactly. It's not Gaga's song to release!

Messy promo and managment as always. Gaga said it would change but that remains to be seen.

But it's not Gaga who owns the rights over this song, don't be so harsh on her and her team :emo: when it's not them who can make decisions about this song

But Gaga did hype it by posting the studio sessions on instagram and having her team coordinate with Diane Warren posting her tweets and photos at the same time.

I agree that we'll probably hear it eventually.

Yes, I see your point. All the tweets and pictures don't make any sense now, but Diane Warren was the one who hyped a lot, not Gaga. She was the one who talked about an all time classic and so on. 

I can understand that many of you are really disappointed, but we can't blame Gaga for breaking a promise this time. The DWUW mess was really different because she was actually talking about a video and we never got one. 

However, let's hope we'll hear it as soon as possible. 

(or maybe they coordinated everything to make us really, really thirsty for the next album, I don't know..  :shrug:

Archived