💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Till It Happens To You" To NOT Be Released On iTunes

antpats2

Featured Posts

monketsharona

No meltdown from me (because I had no expectation about it to be released on Itunes) but honestly what does she have in her mind ?

I really don't understand why she works so hard to promote an album like CtC (sharing 15263 videos of it and so on) while she has gave up ARTPOP and she has no plan to share this song described as the best Warren ever heard...

Absolutely not logical... She really should come round here to see what her fans wants because she's doing absolutely everything they don't want  :teehee:

Quite weird when you know that she only has her fans now...

EDIT : I have nothing against CtC, I love it and I bought it, but my point is that 80% of Monsters don't care about it, and she promoted it more than anything else we cared...

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DanMonster

tumblr_lv0opna25W1qflxjao5_r1_250.gif

If this doesn't end up somewhere online for us to hear then I just don't even know what to do anymore. What if they don't release the doco online - then we don't hear what is apparently an all time classic.

I am not angry at Gaga but surely there will be a way for her own fans to at least hear the song. Why would she tell us about the song and then we don't get to hear it? It's great if she wants to do this for the documentary as a nice gesture but that fact that after all the build up from Diane and the talk form Gaga about it to us today we don't get to hear it.

Whispering

tumblr_lv0opna25W1qflxjao5_r1_250.gif

If this doesn't end up somewhere online for us to hear then I just don't even know what to do anymore. What if they don't release the doco online - then we don't hear what is apparently an all time classic.

I am not angry at Gaga but surely there will be a way for her own fans to at least hear the song.

Calm down. The documentary is going to be shown on CNN.

Jesse Pinkman

:udidnt: That's even better! Do you know when it airs?

It's science, bitch

No meltdown from me (because I had no expectation about it to be released on Itunes) but honestly what does she have in her mind ?

I really don't understand why she works so hard to promote an album like CtC (sharing 15263 videos of it and so on) while she has gave up ARTPOP and she has no plan to share this song described as the best Warren ever heard...

Absolutely not logical... She really should come round here to see what her fans wants because she's doing absolutely everything they don't want  :teehee:

Quite weird when you know that she only has her fans now...

EDIT : I have nothing against CtC, I love it and I bought it, but my point is that 80% of Monsters don't care about it, and she promoted it more than anything else we cared...

G.U.Y is the perfect example :teehee:

DanMonster

I'm just playing along with the meltdowns. Thanks for letting me know. That's all Gaga needed to say was that it is playing on CNN and then people won't meltdown. Although I'm in Australia so I won't get to see it. Hopefully someone puts it up on youtube.

Robotboy

"best song ever" no one even believed it anyway. but really gaga is so annoying to be a fan of. its ridiculous.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Whispering

:udidnt: That's even better! Do you know when it airs?

The film will have a short run in select theatres in select cities in March and then CNN will show it as one of their specials after that.

Most of their special segments run several times in a month and will be OnDemand.

I would think they would want to release it on iTunes and donate the profits to a rape foundation of something.

Most songs from movies are released tho… they're not just in a movie and never heard again outside of it

Also thats fine i don't care about iTunes how bout youtube ;)

Hello Hello says hello (hello).

Jesse Pinkman

The film will have a short run in select theatres in select cities in March and then CNN will show it as one of their specials after that.

Most of their special segments run several times in a month and will be OnDemand.

Ah cool. Well I'll make sure to check it out. :)

Thanks. ;)

It's science, bitch

Archived