💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Arrested Israeli suspected of selling Madonna’s unreleased tracks?

miss anthropy

Featured Posts

miss anthropy

http://drownedmadonna.com/arrested-israeli-suspected-selling-madonnas-unreleased-tracks/20150121

The Israeli paper reports that “an undercover investigation by the Internet crime unit of Israel’s anti-fraud police resulted in the arrest of a Tel Aviv man suspected of hacking into several musicians’ computers over the course of several months.â€

The suspect allegedly stole unreleased tracks and sold them online.
The investigation began after a complaint by a representative for Madonna. The investigation continued in cooperation with the FBI, which led to suspicion of a wider hack of several international artists.

UPDATE: An 39-year-old Israeli – who has appeared on a popular reality TV show – was arrested Wednesday for allegedly hacking Madonna and several musicians’ computers and stealing unreleased tracks.

The investigation began after a complaint by Guy Oseary, Madonna‘s Israeli-born manager. An expert in Internet crime was sent to New York City to inspect the superstar’s computers, where he confirmed a hack originating in Israel.

Police searched the suspect’s home, seizing computers and media storage devices.

The Child

Hope he hacks Britney's & Gaga's computers, I need new music !

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Rat Boy

I hope it's him. He shall feel the wrath of Madonna's rage #UnapologeticBitch

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Inb4 he was the one who leaked Brooklyn Nights

Brooklyn Nights got circulated, so, someone decided to leak ha

I like dancin', and ponies....

antpats2

we wont get anything else even if he did hack gaga because the computers have been seized by police 

unless hes already sold what he has and people have it giving it a chance of leaking  :flutter:

RAMROD

So where are the people who thinks Madonna self leaked her Rebel Hearts demos?? :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

jojo Freud

Hope he hacks Britney's & Gaga's computers, I need new music !

I always feel guilty for this, but at least one song would be amazing

Archived