💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry claims she did not pay for Super Bowl Halftime gig

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Joaco95

But is she paying for the show (aka light, stage and ****), cause I know BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â© did.

And somey of you DARE call Gaga pretentious and full of herself. Good ****in' bye.

But she is.

And please lock this ****ing thread. I feel ashamed after read all those "shady" post smh

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Well, I still think Daft Punk deserved to be the performers this year, I can't even begin to imagine what they'd to in such a big place.

LoveandMagic

So has the Super Bowl confirmed that performers are no longer required to pay? If not people are going to always speculate, I suppose. If she doesn't have to pay, then there should be an official announcement made, it would save her some grief.

But while I don't like the idea of payment to perform, I couldn't really blame her if she did. It's a wonderful opportunity.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Psychedelic

"I'm all about female empowerment and uplifting people's spirits, and people finding their own voice with songs like 'Roar' and 'Firework,' so maybe there is no better person [for the show]"

she is so so so so delusional :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: her generic pre made "empowerment anthems" hasnt helped anyone find **** :lmao:

Your hate over Katy has reached an unhealthy level. You should talk to someone about it, I'm being 100% serious!

One doesn't spend the amound of time you spend on Katy, on someone who one doesn't like!

I don't know what is more delusional the fact that she thinks she is some sort of 'feminist' or  the fact that she thinks that her empowerment songs have helped other people besides the 3 to 5 years old who listen to them :dead:

I think you know very well there are older people who listen to her, but in any case. Are 3 to 5 yo's less valueable human beings? Or why is this trying to come across as shade?

Archived