• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

So many things happened in 2 hours span, it was so :giveup: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Blue Jeans

This show became a mess, the finale was all over the place :smh: 

I'll still be watching in season 2, but the writters better get their sh*t together, also the supporting cast needs to go cause they can't act for sh*t.

GbePq5n.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

androiduser

Madonna just shot a video with Terrence Howard (Lucious from Empire)... She's eying a role on the show...

Jesse Pinkman

The finale was good, but it was a little all over the place imo.

It's science, bitch

Morphine Prince

The finale was great because it was all over the place. This is one of those shows that's a mess but in a good way lol. I love this show. Finally got to watch the finale today. Can't wait for season 2! 

Spock

OK, so I just finished watching the finale and I liked it! It's a bit cheesy but it was a really good season.

When Cookie threw the drink on Anika's face :legend:

The one thing I stand firm on is that the songs are completely and totally terrible. There's nothing I would love more than put a couple on my iPod and jam but they're just so bad and cringy. Timbaland may produce them but they're crap. When Jamal did that rap battle with that dude, the autotune was so all over the place that it made me cringe and close my eyes. He sounded like R2D2.

who will love me when the night is over

• 4 weeks later...
Blue Jeans

Guys omg, i forgot to tell you, but saturday i went to a club and they played "Keep Your Money"  I went crazy :smh: i was drunk as f*ck, screaming THIS IS MY JAM!!xf7dOWh.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Jase

He sounded like R2D2.

​DEAD :lmao:

I kinda agree, but some of the songs are super catchy. The Jamal/Estelle collab was stuck in my head for days :giveup:

• 3 weeks later...
Blue Jeans

• 2 months later...
Blue Jeans

Season 2 Teaser

Archived