Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Empire (Season 2 to Premiere 23/09)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

This episode was kinda of boring at the begginning but then it picked up in the last 10min and it got very emotional, so proud of Jamal :applause:

"This is the kinda of the song make a man love a man" still bopping :music:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Episode 8 had me feeling so bittersweet towards Andre. I felt bad for him cause he's seen as the odd one out due to his lack of talent. On the other hand, he irritates me because he's using his wife as a prop to get votes. And on top of that, he drove his brothers against each other in hopes of getting the head position of Empire. He's frustrating.

I almost jumped out of my seat when Jamal switched up the lyrics. Had me going yaaaas, and seeing Cookie going off in the audience was so heartwarming.

The last scene with Cookie in prison tho gave me some serious feels. I almost shed a tear.

Can't wait for next Wednesday!

Vernier

Probably my least fave episode of the season so far :noparty:

The interaction between Cookie and Naomi was life tho :air: Jamal coming out and the flashbacks with Cookie :emo:

Anika going to see Lucius' rival tho :gum:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Tonight's was pretty good

Though I find it odd that they just abandoned the plot line of Lucius killing Cookie's cousin lol

Blue Jeans

The views went UP again ! :air:

The slayage :nooo: 

Estelle's song with Jamal was so good :music: its #4 on itunes right now !

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Vernier

Estelle's song is probably the best one so far :legend: Loved the ep. Drunk Cookie spreading her legs in the car saying "take these cookies" :air:

And I can't at Teana still wanting to get back with Hakeem, ew have some self respect :sweep:

Dying at this gif :rofl:

SD3Q03C.gif

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Valextra

Dying at this gif :rofl:

SD3Q03C.gif

​I felt bad for him in this episode :ohno: 

Great episode, the song with Estelle is amazing :legend: 

Spock

I really like this show! At first I hated the characters but now I like everybody. Cookie slays :legend:

But I still think the songs are awful :ohwell:
Even thought they have amazing ratings, it's the one thing that's stopping Empire from having Glee like impact imo

who will love me when the night is over

Blue Jeans

i think i'm in love :flirt: 

MANiCURE1295

i think i'm in love :flirt: 

​I fell in love with him after like the first episode hahah

Archived