Featured Posts

Better Day

This type of thing is a disgrace and embarrasement to the LGBT community

Together You And I!

help i'll never see her as anyone other than rachel kinski  :toofunny:

yeah idk about this though, kinda confusing

ryhanna

That is.. very confusing. I don't understand. :huh:

I do like her as an actress though. I remember watching her on The Sleepover Club all those years ago :rofl: And then as she got older, Tomorrow When the War Began.

Jonna Lee

Australian actress Caitlin Stasey has said she is a lesbian despite having a boyfriend.

The former Neighbours star spoke candidly about her s-xuality and posed naked for her new feminist website Herself, which was launched Saturday (10 January).

'I know it troubles people for me to refer to myself as a lesbian considering I have a male partner,' she wrote.

'I think they gather that it trivialises the plight of the LGBTQIA community, and although that couldn’t be further from the truth at this point in my life I’m trying to steer as far from labelling as possible. Compartmentalising myself only leads to condemnation and contradiction. I’m happier being fluid and I’m happier being honest.'

Stasey is from Melbourne but now lives in Los Angeles and said is in a 'somewhat open relationship with the love of my life,' American actor Lucas Neff.She recalled having 'vivid dreams about other women' as an adolescent, which she said was the reason why she is adamant that LGBTI characters feature in children’s entertainment.

'I think s-xual education needs to morph into something far more comprehensive and less transphobic,' she said.

'We need to discuss things like stretch marks, acne, gender identity, gender fluidity, safe s-x between same s-x couples, sensitivity and empathy towards LGBTQIA students and masturbation.'

Caitlin.jpeg

Source: http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/ex-neighbours-star-caitlin-stasey-im-lesbian-despite-male-partner140115

THIS

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Vernier

What kind of bis-xual erasure teas :duck:

She doesn't make any sense :smh: Says she doesn't want to label herself, then proceeds to do so anyways, and then tried to back it up with some nonsensical rambling about s-xual fluidity.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived