Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Diane Warren Hyping Up The Collab

SpaceAce

Featured Posts

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ursula Buffay

A Gaga song written and produced with Nile Rodgers, Diane Warren AND RedOne?! Ok, the girl's back for blood

RedOne on a classic song? God fobid! I wanna dance to RedOne & Gagz again tbh

tumblr_lini945Yc61qak7i1.gif

SpaceAce

https://twitter.com/Diane_Warren/status/556235542761730049

https://twitter.com/Diane_Warren/status/556294777176879105

Tweeted one after the other. She's been working with her for awhile, cause Leona Lewis fans are in her mentions often. I'm just saying.

If she outrightly names Leona Lewis in such a casual way, it's safe to say the project that she's talking about when she says "it's a secret"/"not saying what it is yet", isn't with Leona. And if Leona fans have been in her mentions often, it's also safe to say that their collaboration wasn't a secret in the first place.

Logic 101.

If she outrightly names Leona Lewis in such a casual way, it's safe to say the project that she's talking about when she says "it's a secret"/"not saying what it is yet", isn't with Leona. And if Leona fans have been in her mentions often, it's also safe to say that their collaboration wasn't a secret in the first place.

Logic 101.

You're right. Diane started writing with Leona last year, in June. Every time they were together in the studio Diane tweeted about it, mentioning Leona and how things are going. Leona was the first one to make it public that she's working with Diane, so their collab has never been a secret. (Leona's album should be ready though, I guess they're just perfecting her songs)

Logic 101.

THIS!

You have been warned for the flamebait post. This will account to 1 warning point on your account.

I took your advice. ;)

On topic, though- the room they're recording in looks beautiful! I'm excited for what they've done together. 

Wet Fire

Nile Rodgers

Diane Warren

RedOne

This is going to be good :creepflop:

Bring Fernando Garibey back please. :giveup:

Teal Ambition

Logic 101.

alright.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

swine killer

Of course she is coming for your faves career.

oh yess!!!

photo-1832.jpg?_r=1419898465

2j5y7a.png

It's called "Woodshed Recording" and it's in Malibu. It wouldn't be out of Gaga's way.

Why the do you not follow Gaga on instagram?!

beastmodetoinfinity.gif

elijahfan

RedOne on a classic song? God fobid! I wanna dance to RedOne & Gagz again tbh

tumblr_lini945Yc61qak7i1.gif

Nile Rodgers is damn danceable too, you know :)

luckythisway

A Gaga song written and produced with Nile Rodgers, Diane Warren AND RedOne?! Ok, the girl's back for blood

CHROMATICA

Archived