💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What era did you join Gagadaily and why?

Katie14

Era  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What era did you join Gagadaily?

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • Cheek To Cheek

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

I've been using GGD since 2009 I think.But I made an account before 1 year I think  :toofloppy:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teri Hatcher

Joined GGD in Feb 2014 and I became a monster during the hip blackout in Feb/March 2013 i think :emma:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Robotboy

born this way era. i was reading news on here before that. didnt know of the forum until it was relaunched?

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Jee Yew Whai

during end of ARTPOP black out. I joined only to find out the deets on what gaga was doing in Herst Castle. I was hoping for a G.U.Y. music vid, and I got what I wanted. but not really.

Haroon

I made an account on the day of Marry The Night's video's release :yes: I can't remember exactly why I made an account because I didn't start getting involved with the forum and posting until July 2013 :laughga: I do remember the first thread I intently watched was the first Born This Way Ball date in Seoul :excited2: Besides that thread I didn't use the forum at all, I stuck to just checking the homepage for news on what she was doing - I regret missing out on not taking part in the forum discussions and seeing what was going on though :'(

I'd been looking at GagaDaily (not the forum, the homepage with the news part) since Paparazzi I believe, or Bad Romance maybe :huh: When I think GagaFashionLand was still connected to the site :flutter:

Thats crazy. I don't think I've heard of someone joining during the ARTPOP are so you are now cool in my book. :laughga:

Did Gaga ever catch your eye before ARTPOP?

so I wasn't before? 1002400241.gif  :laughga:

Well, back then, I did think that some of her music videos were great and I did like Judas a lot when it came out (and still do). I just wasn't really into pop music until ARTPOP (but I did like some J-Pop/K-Pop artists). :shrug:

Because of her (and this forum), I discovered so many artists. :legend:

March 2013.  Because her jazz talent had been evident for some time and because of what a goodhearted person she is.  I stan for the person, the music is secondary.

I live outside the space time continuum.

yASSsss

1 or 2 months before BTW was out.

She was the It girl,everyone was talking about her and i found her songs,music videos really different and intersting ,so I used to search about her and GGD was always on top in the search results. I used to come here to know more about her and after 2-3 months lurking,I joined GGD :bunny:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

BTWB era (aka pre ARTPOP) , I was lurking for months because I was amused by the discussions & so I decided to join to be apart of it

RAMROD

Ivwas joined in BTW Ball era.

A couple months before it start or something.

Oh, those transitition months were so strange.

#TruthIsOnHerLipstick #PrivateInPublic #ElementOfCrime

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I joined december 2011. I just really loved Gaga since The Fame and become fully a little monster during TFM eraThe monster ball.

Archived