💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Conchita Wurst slaying the Golden Globes

Remus

Featured Posts

I'm pretty sure she got invited because she's one of the biggest headlines this year. It's not like she randomly went and gatecrashed there and the guards just gave her a seat out of pity. :smh:  Plus she posted on her Facebook last January 9 that she's looking forward on attending the Golden Globes Awards, so it's nice to see her being invited to an American event. :)

She was a big headline in Europe though - not America. The only reason I even have heard of her is because of this site. She has no relation to the American film or television industry - so why she is at an award show for it I do not understand.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was a big headline in Europe though - not America. The only reason I even have heard of her is because of this site. She has no relation to the American film or television industry - so why she is at an award show for it I do not understand.

Yeah, she sure is irrelevant in America. Maybe the Golden Globes committee invited her knowing that she's a hot icon in Europe right now. I don't see anything wrong with it though. in fact, it was actually nice that they invited a guest from Europe and didn't make the event exclusively for American stars only. :shrug: But I get what you're saying.

Yeah, she sure is irrelevant in America. Maybe the Golden Globes committee invited her knowing that she's a hot icon in Europe right now. I don't see anything wrong with it though. in fact, it was actually nice that they invited a guest from Europe and didn't make the event exclusively for American stars only. :shrug: But I get what you're saying.

Yeah, it was nice of them. It's strange especially since nobody in Europe is going to see the Golden Globes and that's the market where she has appeal. Maybe she's trying to breakout into Hollywood and now has connections? Crazy speculation, I know - but it's one of the few things that makes sense to me in theory. If Die Antwoord can be in a movie and have talks of a TV show than surely Conchita can too - she has a large market already over in Europe.

Very beautiful :nick: I hope Fashion Police picks her as a favorite. Or drags her well :reductive:

I've already seen some online magazines picking her as their favorite. :legend:

Bloody hooker

She looks good :legend:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

The dress is awful. And the beard.. Sorry, but I still hate it. She'll look better without it. :shrug:

The beard is honestly a terrible mixed message. If you're gonna change your appearance, go all the way. Otherwise to too many people she'll just remain the "bearded lady".

i love Conchita even tho beard still bugs me a little but i get what sh is tryig to do.......butdress is just ugly for me

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Lona Delery

I still don't know if I should call Conchita a he or she :coffee:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

:flutter: can't wait for her album this year ! :sara: 

I still don't know if I should call Conchita a he or she :coffee:

a "she" because she's in drag

Archived