💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Conchita Wurst slaying the Golden Globes

Remus

Featured Posts

conchita-wurst-435.jpg

This might be late, but recently, Conchita Wurst made heads turn on her stunning red carpet arrival at the Golden Globes.

It might be too early to crown a favorite red carpet arrival, but here's one strong contender.

Conchita Wurst, the drag queen who garnered international attention last year by winning the annual Eurovision Song Contest, has arrived to the 2015 Golden Globes awards.

Wurst hit the carpet in a green gown and Tweeted out the following message to her followers that referenced the shootings earlier this week at Paris satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo.

"The Golden Globes are an event that brings the glamour of Hollywood into living rooms across the planet," Wurst's message read. "But let's not forget that events like this are also a strong showcase of the diversity and seriousness in entertainment as an art form.

Recent events in Europe have shown that freedom of speech is under attack. Let's unite and keep on with our unstoppable fight for peace and freedom and freedom of expression!"

source: http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20881790_20890923,00.html

Slay us, the iconic advocate for equality - the modern Queen of Europe. :legend:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I'd prefer it if the green part was a bit higher and covered the chest instead of that nude coloured thing, it disrupts the otherwise beautiful green part in my opinion :laughga: I'm a big fan of it, like it's like a blazer with lapels and double breasted and belted and a dress all at the same time but it works visually to me :flutter:

I'd prefer it if the green part was a bit higher and covered the chest instead of that nude coloured thing, it disrupts the otherwise beautiful green part in my opinion :laughga: I'm a big fan of it, like it's like a blazer with lapels and double breasted and belted and a dress all at the same time but it works visually to me :flutter:

Yeah, I get what you're saying. I am distracted to it as well, to the point that it was the first thing that I noticed and stared at it even though I know she doesn't have boobies. :hehe:

But regardless, she still looks gorgeous as ever. :flutter:

But why was she there - do they just give out seats to anyone who shows up?

1.gif

I'm pretty sure she got invited because she's one of the biggest headlines this year. It's not like she randomly went and gatecrashed there and the guards just gave her a seat out of pity. :smh:  Plus she posted on her Facebook last January 9 that she's looking forward on attending the Golden Globes Awards, so it's nice to see her being invited to an American event. :) 

U-GO-BOY

she looks good :yes:

listen to my remix of her new single Heroes :hor:

http://soundcloud.com/ugoboy/conchita-wurst-heroes-u-go-boy-remix

she looks good :yes:

listen to my remix of her new single Heroes :hor:

http://soundcloud.com/ugoboy/conchita-wurst-heroes-u-go-boy-remix

This is awesome! I love it. :music:

I never thought this song can be a dance bop. Now I'm craving for a poppish wurst, I mean Conchita Wurst. :teehee:

Swan Heart

The dress is awful. And the beard.. Sorry, but I still hate it. She'll look better without it. :shrug:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Didymus

Very beautiful :nick: I hope Fashion Police picks her as a favorite. Or drags her well :reductive:

Archived