đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why Is It Always Gaga Against Everyone Else Every Year?

HANZ

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's next?! There's no one left that would make sense. :P

Probably repeats. :madge:

Well she and Katy are probably going to release together again in 2016, and make no mistake, Katy WILL defeat her completely again, coming off of the PRISM era while Gaga will be coming back from hiding.

I wouldn't be surprised if we had an Applause Vs. Roar 2.0. with the same results

You might say "Aww but Gaga will have such a good lead single"

Yeah, but Katy will too, and hers will be more generic and likeable, most probably

Most likely, but you never know. :ohwell:

Controversy sells.

Exactly. Not does it just sell music it gets clicks on gossip sites.

But it does benefit both artists because their respective fan bases both start buying even more music to try and get their fave to win.

I remember when 50 cent got in that sales war with some other important rapper (Kanye maybe? I don't remember) and people went crazy!

JustPokeHerFace

Well she and Katy are probably going to release together again in 2016, and make no mistake, Katy WILL defeat her completely again, coming off of the PRISM era while Gaga will be coming back from hiding.

I wouldn't be surprised if we had an Applause Vs. Roar 2.0. with the same results

Yeah, but Katy will too, and hers will be more generic and likeable, most probably

Hopefully Gaga releases her single and album 1st quarter 2016 and Katy 3rd quarter or vice versa. 

SlaeUrAnus

They have nothing better to do.

As MJ said, "The bigger the star, the bigger the target."

In my messy era.

Supersonic

But it does benefit both artists because their respective fan bases both start buying even more music to try and get their fave to win.

I remember when 50 cent got in that sales war with some other important rapper (Kanye maybe? I don't remember) and people went crazy!

yeah it was kayne. 50 sold 700k the first week and only got #2, those were the times

SlaeUrAnus

Here is hoping Gaga comes out all guns blazing in her next album and deservedly steals Katy's thunder.

In my messy era.

True.  I was thinking about critics and journalists selling magazines or whatever medium by writing controversial statements even if they are not true.  Gaga is often the target of this, and much of what they write they just make up as they go along.  Pitting Gaga against other artists is just another tactic for them to sell their magazine/blog/etc.   I agree that to some extent it benefits both artists, but it also feeds into the undeserved hatred toward Gaga.

I live outside the space time continuum.

yes, this situation is exactly the same it was in 2013, katy coming from a bigger era than gaga, this could happen again

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Here is hoping Gaga comes out all guns blazing in her next album and deservedly steals Katy's thunder.

I would love to watch that happen

Funny thing is, if Gaga did win, everyone would accept it and Katy wouldn't get too much bad press because Gaga does have this "next level" air around her, but if Katy defeated her again Gaga would be called a failing underdog flop again

Hopefully Gaga releases her single and album 1st quarter 2016 and Katy 3rd quarter or vice versa. 

That would be fab.

I don't know if the speculations have any ground about how Katy planned her release around Gaga's, because in that case she is screwed :ohno:

I hope that was just an accident and there is nothing like that going on

Archived