She only loses weight before a new era :excited2:

OMG!! I hope so.  :omgexcited:

All I ever wanted was đŸ…»đŸ…ŸđŸ†…đŸ…Ž

Where is ha iconic ass tho NOOOOOO

k80AzQU.gif

Any use of this gif deserves a medal.

And yes, she always looks so good.

GORGEOUS GAGA OMFG UGHHHHH I HOPE TO BE THIN LIKE THAT!!!!!!!! :legend:

When people say Gaga's fat,people need to keep in mind Gaga's only 5'1",so if she gains like 10-15 pounds it shows way worse because of her short stature.

jojo Freud

The photoshop is giving me beyonce feels but really guys don't hate her. You made comments (tbh so did I) about her weight and how much she gained. She doesn't want those comments, imagine how that would actually feel

Katie14

GORGEOUS GAGA OMFG UGHHHHH I HOPE TO BE THIN LIKE THAT!!!!!!!! :legend:

When people say Gaga's fat,people need to keep in mind Gaga's only 5'1",so if she gains like 10-15 pounds it shows way worse because of her short stature.

But at the same time its also harder for a shorter person to gain a pound since relatively a pound is more to a person who weighs 100 pounds than a person who weighs 200. A pound is 3500 calories no matter how much you weigh. Put another way, if someone's maintenance calories is 1350 vs 2500, its harder for the smaller person to overeat 3500 calories than the bigger person.

Then again I still think its harder for a shorter person to be thin because people don't just eat to satisfy hunger. Eating is fun, entertaining, a social activity, ect. Since a shorter person can essentially get away with eating far less than a larger person, I think its easier to overeat.

Archived