Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eau De Gaga (USA Release Thread)

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

Gaga Monster

They're like the go to people for new fragrances and they won't sell her new one?!?!?!? :udidnt:

A women who works at Macys probably doesn't know whats going on behind the scenes. Maybe Gaga just didn't want to release a high end fragrance?

GGD Presidential Elections

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BringDaNoize

Where do you get that??

My FB friend sent me this last November

idk if it's an European thing (or maybe even Russian), but  they betta sell those in the states, it looks pretty awesome

Gaga Monster

My FB friend sent me this last November

idk if it's an European thing (or maybe even Russian), but they betta sell those in the states, it looks pretty awesome

Yeah I hope they do! Also it's great promo for Cheek To Cheek

So Sears has it. Any other stores? 

I'm baffled that it's not even up anywhere anymore and the where to buy list is gone from the website. Biggest mess ever

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

JLoveLamar

We have not even addressed the worst thing. WHY do we only get the 1.0 oz in the United States? People have spotted it at Walmart and only the 1.0 oz is available. Kohls does not sell big bottles in stores, and i believe CVS and walgreens do not, either. Looks like no lotion, no shower gel and no Le Masterpiece. I do not buy 1.0 ozs. I wanted a masterpiece. I am going to send an email to COTY. This is ridiculous.

We have not even addressed the worst thing. WHY do we only get the 1.0 oz in the United States? People have spotted it at Walmart and only the 1.0 oz is available. Kohls does not sell big bottles in stores, and i believe CVS and walgreens do not, either. Looks like no lotion, no shower gel and no Le Masterpiece. I do not buy 1.0 ozs. I wanted a masterpiece. I am going to send an email to COTY. This is ridiculous.

I actually got the Fame Le Masterpiece at Walgreens for $25 I think. So yeah they probably will have the big bottle. And there have been no official announcement so don't say anything about this being a mess.

Screw this, i'm just buying the biggest bottle on eBay.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

RAMROD

Screw this, i'm just buying the biggest bottle on eBay.

Why can't you wait 2 more days :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gaga Monster

Wait 2 more days for it to be officially released

So Sears has it. Any other stores? 

I'm baffled that it's not even up anywhere anymore and the where to buy list is gone from the website. Biggest mess ever

It's officially being released in 2 days that's why not all stores have it

JLoveLamar

I actually got the Fame Le Masterpiece at Walgreens for $25 I think. So yeah they probably will have the big bottle. And there have been no official announcement so don't say anything about this being a mess.

And i am willing to bet you probably bought it LAST YEAR at that price. NOT when it was first released. Like I have stated, THIS RELEASE IS A MESS!

WHERE IN US PLS SOURCES

I do not know exactly which Walmart. I saw the picture and price sticker on Twitter. It was 34.99 for the 1.0 oz.

Why can't you wait 2 more days :fan:

Okay, I will wait tbh. But I was going to resort to buying it on eBay due to the fact that there hasn't been an announcement on the U.S. release. I'd think there would be an announcement by now. :smh:

Edit: Also, If we don't get the big bottle, I'm going to be mad :air:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Archived