💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eau De Gaga (USA Release Thread)

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

So i went to Khols today and they had it!....the only thing is that they didnt have a tester bottle. I wanted to be able to smell it before i orderd the 75ml on amazon..But i still have not been able to smell it and it really pisses me of..

I hadn't smelled it when I received it. Believe me, you won't regret it

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

I didn't even know they were going it again! I remember back in November they were floating around too like that.

I was selected back then, but it took super long for them to ship it.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Daenerys

I was selected back then, but it took super long for them to ship it.

They were most likely waiting for the U.S. roll out to happen. You're lucky! Eau is so good!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Teal Ambition

They were most likely waiting for the U.S. roll out to happen. You're lucky! Eau is so good!

Yeah they had to wait until it was available in Canada for them to ship it within the country. You can't ship liquids from other countries here.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Daenerys

I honestly LOVE the smell of this fragrance. It's so masculine! The leather is what really attracts me to it. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Can the 75ml bottle be shipped to america? Or are there going to be problems

If customs found it, they'd confiscate it.

RAMROD

So should i not order it :confused:

Unless you ready to lose your money, no.

It is safer if you asks any friends or relatives who visiting from abroad to get that for you.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Luv u Sum

I went back to khols with my boyfriend and he griped at some people because i dont have the balls too lol. and he got them to open a box for me and i thought the smell was okay at first but my boyfriend loved it so i have to get it haha. But it does smell very clean and fresh and s-xy :)

Archived