💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eau De Gaga (USA Release Thread)

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

pink sushi

Compared to cologne, no. It's very clean and fresh :) not too feminine but not overly masculine

Ok that's good. I find most colognes way to strong smelling. I hope I can find a tester at the store...

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure I bought the only 2 bottles available in my town. I waited a few days to buy the second one in case somebody else was looking for it. :Emma:

blacklistedd

No they don't. They sell Halle Berry, Adidas, Desperate Housewives fragrance and other COTY scents.

I've never seen actual fragrances there. Just knock offs. I guess it depends on the area.

TimisaMonster

I just got mine in the mail from Sears and it looks like they sent me someone else's order that they cancelled bc everything is crossed out :fail:

But, I like the scent. I just wish that the fragrance was stronger, it's faded already. But it's more lime than anything, complete contrast to fame and, is definitely unis-x. I sometimes like to wear men's cologne (not all the time) so this kind of smells like a cologne but it's also feminine enough so I won't get any looks :fan:

I'm not stopping with emailing tho, none of the other retailers have emailed me back yet

omg seriously???? The decay :awkney: 

And still not a PEEP from ANYONE from Gaga's team :what:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JLoveLamar

CVS said that the 5oz and 1oz are online, and that they have been distributed to stores.

The sku for the 1oz is 940456 so you guys can call your CVS's and give them that sku and they can look for you. Or you can email their customer service and they can look for you

Are you sure it isn't the 50ml (1.7)?

Are you sure it isn't the 50ml (1.7)?

That's what they told me :sweat:

I have no idea anymore

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

CVS said that the 5oz and 1oz are online, and that they have been distributed to stores.

The sku for the 1oz is 940456 so you guys can call your CVS's and give them that sku and they can look for you. Or you can email their customer service and they can look for you

The sku matches with Fame on CVS's website. I called the cvs closest to me and gave them the sku and they said that they have a bottle of Eau de Gaga, so I get there and she hands me fame :rip: and says she doesn't know what Eau de Gaga is!!

Am I A Girl
The sku matches with Fame on CVS's website. I called the cvs closest to me and gave them the sku and they said that they have a bottle of Eau de Gaga, so I get there and she hands me fame :rip: and says she doesn't know what Eau de Gaga is!!
:lmao: I hate how U can't find EDG ANYWHERE in the US ugh!!!

Teal Ambition

Omg what a mess :rip:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Okay so I JUST came back from Sears and bought the 30ml (not the size I wanted but oh well) and it smells SO GOOOOODDD :giveup:  Most people say it smells like iced tea, but for me, it doesn't smell like it at all.

It's definitely a cologne though, but it has a touch of sweetness so females can wear it also. I'm very impressed.

I still really want the 75ML though :crossed: the 30ML bottle is too small :crossed:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

oh my god they lied I'm so sorry  :sharon:

Nobody knows the freaking difference and it's annoying

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

oh my god they lied I'm so sorry :sharon:

Nobody knows the freaking difference and it's annoying

The woman on the phone even also said that the box was red, so I was sure that it was EDG. I'm glad I bought it from a friend overseas when it first came out, but I want to buy it in person :giveup:

Archived