event

Eau De Gaga (USA Release Thread)

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

blacklistedd

KMart is out of business in Southern California :dead:

ย 

Nah, theres a few.

That's an unbelievable deal.ย  Makes me think it'll show up at Big Lots, etc here in the US :deadbanana:

ย 

big lots only sells knock off fragrances

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JLoveLamar

Nah, theres a few.

ย 

Nah, theres a few.

ย 

No they don't. They sell Halle Berry, Adidas, Desperate Housewives fragrance and other COTY scents.

Idek anymore

we don't have geography till next year they switched it up this year we have social studies but next year geography class

Just cuz your 13 doesn't mean you shouldn't know your states

RAMROD

Kmart now has it

How big is it?

AFAIK K-Mart is part of Sears Holding subsidiaries, which also own Sears, and some others.

So, they probably sell what Sears are selling.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ with birds I share this lonely view (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

BringDaNoize

the seller replied and said he is shipping from Germany. Is that in the USA sorry im 13

Bey-shock.gif

Yes, Germany is the town in Connecticut

ย 

Batwings

Well, I went ahead and placed an order with Sears. People keep talking about how hard to find it is, especially in the U.S., I wonder if it will become a collector's item in the future.

I just got mine in the mail from Sears and it looks like they sent me someone else's order that they cancelled bc everything is crossed out :fail:

But, I like the scent. I just wish that the fragrance was stronger, it's faded already. But it's more lime than anything, complete contrast to fame and, is definitely unis-x. I sometimes like to wear men's cologne (not all the time) so this kind of smells like a cologne but it's also feminine enough so I won't get any looks :fan:

I'm not stopping with emailing tho, none of the other retailers have emailed me back yet

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

MonsterOfSpain

the seller replied and said he is shipping from Germany. Is that in the USA sorry im 13

ย 

The ignorance omg

CVS said that the 5oz and 1oz are online, and that they have been distributed to stores.

The sku for the 1oz is 940456 so you guys can call your CVS's and give them that sku and they can look for you. Or you can email their customer service and they can look for you

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

CVS said that the 5oz and 1oz are online, and that they have been distributed to stores.

The sku for the 1oz is 940456 so you guys can call your CVS's and give them that sku and they can look for you. Or you can email their customer service and they can look for you

5oz? :eek: CVS doesn't have EDG on their website at all.

But, I like the scent. I just wish that the fragrance was stronger, it's faded already.

Yeah, I agree. I love the scent but it lasts about as long as the promotional campaign. :emma:

RAMROD

I will get that 5OZ!!

But where is the 75 ML

I want another one that black velvet box but that I actually bought in USA and not from neighboring country. :emo:

edit:

It is not listed online, yet.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ with birds I share this lonely view (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Is it that masculine smelling?! I hate cologne. :sick:

Compared to cologne, no. It's very clean and fresh :) not too feminine but not overly masculine

Archived