💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eau De Gaga (USA Release Thread)

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Well this ruined my excitement on buying it... :awkney:

I just want some answers....that much we deserve. Does Gaga care? Are they switching companies last minute? Does this have anything to do with Troy? Why is HAUS Laboratories not responding to this crisis? 

Technically and realistically...fans and Gaga knew the US release date was the biggest and most important one coming since it was the last place to receive it. This is just sad.... :megaflop:

I thought the floppy no communication, no follow through with plans, and terrible management was gone along with the ARTPOP era....why is this still an issue? New management should've had interviews and promo in the works before it's release date tbqh...I understand she's on tour for C2C, but we've seen her still on Instagram, tweeting, doing inteviews backstage before...it's obvious there's an issue, but why is it she/her team are AFRAID to appear "weak" if they fess up to problems. :fail:

Her/The team's pride is REAL :later: 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StressedOut

I'm going to Sears tomorrow probably, they better have a tester. I'm all for supporting Gaga but I'm not buying it if I don't personally get to smell it :MANiCURE:

There's apparently no limit to what an American consumers feels entitled to. It was available in some form on the 15th and that's ALL they promised.

No. As a consumer of any product, you have a right to know when and where it will be available. This information was not communicated properly.

Gaga Monster

Well this ruined my excitement on buying it... :awkney:

I just want some answers....that much we deserve. Does Gaga care? Are they switching companies last minute? Does this have anything to do with Troy? Why is HAUS Laboratories not responding to this crisis? 

Technically and realistically...fans and Gaga knew the US release date was the biggest and most important one coming since it was the last place to receive it. This is just sad.... :megaflop:

I thought the floppy no communication, no follow through with plans, and terrible management was gone along with the ARTPOP era....why is this still an issue? New management should've had interviews and promo in the works before it's release date tbqh...I understand she's on tour for C2C, but we've seen her still on Instagram, tweeting, doing inteviews backstage before...it's obvious there's an issue, but why is it she/her team are AFRAID to appear "weak" if they fess up to problems. :fail:

Her/The team's pride is REAL :later:

Agree completely

GGD Presidential Elections

RAMROD

Added to the OP

Why tho? The feelunique website doesn't ship to USA.

srry.png

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I went to 6 stores today and didn't see it at any of them!! Failure of a day.  I should've checked this thread first.  I went to Macy's, Belk, Sephora, Ulta, Target, and Kohl's and none of them had it.  Looks like I'll be trying CVS next since there's one right near my house.  They better have it!

Am I A Girl

Why tho? The feelunique website doesn't ship to USA.

srry.png

WTF UGH I was just going to order it. Do u have another link for a 75ML that ships to us and is a good price

RAMROD

WTF UGH I was just going to order it. Do u have another link for a 75ML that ships to us and is a good price

Biggest bet is from Amazon but these are third party seller. They sell it for $68 though.

Otherwise you can look over Canadian Boots website see if they have it.

ChicaSkas

Went to Walmart and ANOTHER Walgreens and still NOTHING in one patch of Southern California..... :fail:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

RAMROD

Went to Walmart and ANOTHER Walgreens and still NOTHING in one patch of Southern California..... :fail:

At this point will have to purchase it online it seems. Not quite as fun.

ChicaSkas

At this point will have to purchase it online it seems. Not quite as fun.

I know... I was all prepared to do another Promo Merch thread and get a couple bottles to last me a year, ect... That table cloth ALONE is thread worthy :dead:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

RAMROD

I know... I was all prepared to do another Promo Merch thread and get a couple bottles to last me a year, ect... That table cloth ALONE is thread worthy :dead:

I am also a bit sad that we only have one size of choice available at Sears website. No Le Masterpiece nor gift set. :noparty:

RAMROD

So where's the long-awaited promotion for this perfume?

Aphrodite says no, so we don't have any. :emo:

BringDaNoize

So where's the long-awaited promotion for this perfume?

There you go

B7k9SL5CMAEjsPa.jpg

:teehee:

Anyway, I got mine at Sears for $35. Delicious  :giggle:

Archived