Eau De Gaga (USA Release Thread)

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Monster

Literally no promo whatsoever

I know I am pretty disappointed. She hasn't even mentioned it yet!

GGD Presidential Elections

Gaga Monster

OP now updated with stores available at and countdown removed

Rolodex of Hate

It cannot be a forced thing if she signed a contract to make multiple fragrances. I knew COTY would not just do one. She did mention it last year. She just no curr about the U.S :*(

Was she not happy about the FAME bottle or the EAU DE GAGA bottle :omg:

I'm hesitant to buy it if I don't like the smell...that's why I want to test the fragrance somewhere, but NOWHERE is it sold!!! :duck: This is ridiculous! 

I wonder why Coty no longer is manufacturing the new one, but they do for FAME :awkney:

Something just feels very "off" about how Gaga is handling this new fragrance and it's promotion. It's not like her new management sucks anymore and she COULDN'T pull off some interviews, but I think she purposefully isn't talking about it for behind the scenes reasons... :confused: This is like the ARTPOP era all over again :megaflop:

Exactly she always brags about how she would never sign off on some random product. That's why she was completely involved with FAME but she seems to have very little involvement in the making of EAU DE GAGA. There hasn't been any promo or even a proper commercial. Surely Coty must be making very little money. I don't understand what is going on.

We have no legal choice but to stan

degenerate

There's something weird about these... During FAME she was extremely annoyed during most of the interviews & now there's zero promo for Eau de Gaga... What the heck is going on?

:gum:

She wasn't annoyed. She just wanted to appear aloof and haughty and mysterious to go along with the theme of the fragrance. She was also high as hell.

I'm thinking that if any Targets actually did get EDG in, they would probably automatically put it on clearance. So if you go to Target, check to see if it's the clearance section near perfume.

Gaga Monster

Couldn't find it at Walgreens or Target.  Sigh.

Sears has it

Okay so one of my friends on twitter called them and they said that it wasn't EDG being discontinued but fame.

So my next mission is to mass email the retailers and then compile that information. Someone has to know something somewhere, it's just inconvenient that Haus labs is nowhere to be found. I might even go higher with coty

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Gaga Monster

Just got back from Sears and got Eau De Gaga! It is amazing. First it is woody then it fades into a nice flower! It's amazing! They also has huge promo posters for the fragrance!

Gaga Monster

Also when it is the flower phase it smells similar to FAME

forslayage

Also when it is the flower phase it smells similar to FAME

WHERE U LIVE IM STRUGGLING BUYIN IT WHAT STATE PLEASE

Okay so one of my friends on twitter called them and they said that it wasn't EDG being discontinued but fame.

So my next mission is to mass email the retailers and then compile that information. Someone has to know something somewhere, it's just inconvenient that Haus labs is nowhere to be found. I might even go higher with coty

mess  :toofloppy:  :smh: literallty coty says that they will still manufacture fame and now fame is being discontinued?  :spin:

Gaga Monster

WHERE U LIVE IM STRUGGLING BUYIN IT WHAT STATE PLEASE

mess  :toofloppy:  :smh: literallty coty says that they will still manufacture fame and now fame is being discontinued?  :spin:

Live in NY! Go on Sears.com and look up Eau de Gaga and you can do in store pick up or have them deliver it to your house!

Fame Romance

I don't have any idea when Eau de Gaga will be released on this flop country, just to say that Fame was released here almost a year after it was released, the only promo it got was some posters in a mall and a little event that wasn't even played on TV and was available only in one store so  :rip:

Archived