event

Eau De Gaga (USA Release Thread)

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so we found it at sears, walgreens and where else?ย 

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

TimisaMonster

I'm hesitant to buy it if I don't like the smell...that's why I want to test the fragrance somewhere, but NOWHERE is it sold!!! :duck: This is ridiculous!ย 

ย 

I wonder why Coty no longer is manufacturing the new one, but they do for FAME :awkney:ย 

ย 

Something just feels very "off" about how Gaga is handling this new fragrance and it's promotion. It's not like her new management sucks anymore and she COULDN'T pull off some interviews, but I think she purposefully isn't talking about it for behind the scenes reasons... :confused: This is like the ARTPOP era all over again :megaflop:

Stream my new single, ๐Ÿ’œ"Heartbeat"๐Ÿ’œ, on Spotify!

CaliLilMonster

Anyone able to get it at Target? If not I'm getting it at Walgreens.

ย 

I saw the Fame gift set at Sears. I'm probably gonna get that too.

Question for those of you who are finding it at Walgreens, what states do you live in? ย I live in Missouri and have a Walgreens literally right down the street, and I called today with no luck. ย 

ย 

This is extremely frustrating... she promoted the hell out of Fame, but doesn't even mention this one. ย Does she not know that we have been waiting for this for 5 months now? ย This lack of communication from all parties involved is unacceptable.

Anyone able to get it at Target? If not I'm getting it at Walgreens.

I saw the Fame gift set at Sears. I'm probably gonna get that too.

I work at Target, and we don't sell it at my store. It also can't be found on the website. Certain stores might have it though. I found my bottle at Walgreens.

Question for those of you who are finding it at Walgreens, what states do you live in? I live in Missouri and have a Walgreens literally right down the street, and I called today with no luck.

This is extremely frustrating... she promoted the hell out of Fame, but doesn't even mention this one. Does she not know that we have been waiting for this for 5 months now? This lack of communication from all parties involved is unacceptable.

I would suggest actually going into the store and looking for yourself. The lady working the perfume counter told me they didn't have it and I was actually about to leave before I spotted in a small display on the top shelf.

aquaprincess

wondering when i should buy it...would've been nice to have a release like FAME fragrance. i remember watching it on lm.com.was so fun.this is more like crickets... :noparty:

I work at Target, and we don't sell it at my store. It also can't be found on the website. Certain stores might have it though. I found my bottle at Walgreens.

I would suggest actually going into the store and looking for yourself. The lady working the perfume counter told me they didn't have it and I was actually about to leave before I spotted in a small display on the top shelf.

ย 

Okay, I'll try that out. ย Thanks!

RAMROD

Gah, I really don't want to support Sears but it is the only place available :eww:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ young, dumb, and full of numb (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Daenerys

I have a feeling this is a forced thing. She said she only wanted to make 1 and I strongly feel that whatever higher power forced this second one and Gaga is more rebelling against it by not mentioning a single thing about it.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

RAMROD

ATTENTION!

You may want to stock up on both, FAME and EAU DE GAGA 001 now.

Lady Gaga is not listed anymore as Coty brand on their website now.

2015_01_16_12_16_24_deco.jpg

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ young, dumb, and full of numb (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

ChicaSkas

It was not at my Walgreens.

I walked 30 minutes for them to tell me they'd never heard of it...

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

miss anthropy

I just saw this tweet.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

https://twitter.com/tiffakunst/status/555866696565547009/photo/1

RAMROD

I just saw this tweet.

https://twitter.com/tiffakunst/status/555866696565547009/photo/1

I suspect that is the same e-mail posted by Zilla on the last page.

Gaga Monster

so we found it at sears, walgreens and where else?

CVS. Someone on Instagram posted a picture of it at CVS!

GGD Presidential Elections

Archived