Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eau De Gaga (USA Release Thread)

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

Gaga Monster

Almost 3 days til Eau De Gaga! Can't wait to smell it!!!

GGD Presidential Elections

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Number Five

It smells soon good! My sister bought me a bottle overseas for christmas and I freaked out when I opened it. It smells musky but floral at the same time. I love wearing it. 

Gaga Monster

It smells soon good! My sister bought me a bottle overseas for christmas and I freaked out when I opened it. It smells musky but floral at the same time. I love wearing it.

Is it sweet?

ARTPOPNick

Is it sweet?

No.. It's just lime.. lime, and lime... It's a spring/summer fragrance. The top note: lime is for me really overpowering, but after an hour/2 hours the lime fades into a more floral scent which is kinda nice :) , it's a basic fragrance and not my favourite, but it's an OK one

Gaga Monster

I fell like she dont want to promote it cuz it's a "Old Management" project...

I feel like she should still promote it becuase fame made over 1 billion dollars with promo so she should promote it and she can get a lot of money from it

Sachasuperstar

I feel like she should still promote it becuase fame made over 1 billion dollars with promo so she should promote it and she can get a lot of money from it

Maybe she dont want to provide him more money ?

Gaga Monster

I still really hope she promotes this fragrance! She made a commercial so why not promote it?

I fell like she dont want to promote it cuz it's a "Old Management" project...

You're recalling the timeline of this project wrong. 'Old Management' ended Nov '13. Eau De Gaga wasn't even mentioned until  around March '14 and wasn't released until the following September. There is nothing to do with Troy in Eau De Gaga. He was long gone when this came around and will receive no profits from it.  :later:

Sachasuperstar

You're recalling the timeline of this project wrong. 'Old Management' ended Nov '13. Eau De Gaga wasn't even mentioned until  around March '14 and wasn't released until the following September. There is nothing to do with Troy in Eau De Gaga. He was long gone when this came around and will receive no profits from it.  :later:

Do you remember how long it took for Fame  :coffee:

MonsterMum

I hope it does well in the US and we see some promo. It's better then Fame and deffo more masculine. Can't wait for you guys to smell it :party:

Gaga Monster

I hope it does well in the US and we see some promo. It's better then Fame and deffo more masculine. Can't wait for you guys to smell it :party:

I'm so excited to smell it!! Whats it smell like??

Archived