💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eau De Gaga (USA Release Thread)

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

KingOfSpain

Am I the only one who thinks this perfume launch was a wasted opportunity? :madge:

I mean, I bought the perfume, but this could have been a million times bigger event... :madge:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Am I the only one who thinks this perfume launch was a wasted opportunity? :madge:

I mean, I bought the perfume, but this could have been a million times bigger event... :madge:

ARTPOP, ha underrated legacy :emo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Americano

She couldve at least done a small launch party in Hollywood for the paparazzi to snap photos and all. This perfume gives me Britney teas. No promo, just random edited images and a sloppy rollout :rip:

She could've had another iconic perfume era just like Fame

Is this perfume even a thing in the U.S.?

this entire thread is about people talking about eau de gaga in the u.s. and yes it is, it's easier to find these days than what it was when it "launched"

TimisaMonster

Whatever happened to HAUSLABORATORIES having promo "lined up" and "exciting things coming"? :awkney:

Plus....what was with Gaga signing bottles? Is there some extra super special edition coming up? :confused:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Gaga Monster

Whatever happened to HAUSLABORATORIES having promo "lined up" and "exciting things coming"? :awkney:

Plus....what was with Gaga signing bottles? Is there some extra super special edition coming up? :confused:

This whole thing is confusing

GGD Presidential Elections

Gaga Monster

THIS LOOKS SO RUSHED :giveup:

It does and I was really hoping her new management would promote this very good. I mean an interview wouldn't hurt. Also the fact you can only buy 30ml and 15 ml while the rest of the world gets all the products makes me sad. I really wanted the masterpiece and the shower gel

GagaStefi

It does and I was really hoping her new management would promote this very good. I mean an interview wouldn't hurt. Also the fact you can only buy 30ml and 15 ml while the rest of the world gets all the products makes me sad. I really wanted the masterpiece and the shower gel

True, all Promo can take like a week of her Free time that she has lots of.

Gaga Monster

True, all Promo can take like a week of her Free time that she has lots of.

Even if she does a quick GMA interview it could do wonders. It only takes 1 morning. And putting a commercial on TV would even be good

Gaga Monster

I feel like something big is gonna happen with this soon bc she signed all those bottles and no one has them yet

I hope

Archived