💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eau De Gaga (USA Release Thread)

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

Where'd you hear that? I knew it was apart of a shoot she did with klein but I didnt know it was for the fragrance specifically. Even so, that means it was filmed a long time ago.

yes it was filmed in 2012 the perfume was meant to be released after the btwb but we all know what happened

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No other stores emailed me back so I'm at a brick wall......

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

blacklistedd

yes it was filmed in 2012 the perfume was meant to be released after the btwb but we all know what happened

Right, and she recycled old material to use as advertisement for a perfume she seems to not care about. Like someone else's theory, the whole fragrance thing was probably brought on by old management. Its probably not something she cares about anymore. Otherwise im sure the advertising strategy for this fragrance would be entirely different and id assume she would've revamped the campaign with newly filmed promo as opposed to something she shot 2 years previous.

Or possibly, theres just next to no demand for a new lady gaga fragrance and thats why this new one has gotten zero attention in most markets. but idk, fame seemed relatively popular considering how divisive a character she is in celebrity land. i cant imagine its because of low demand.

CannaeDrive

I wonder if behind the mess with EDG there is some legal issues related to the use of the Gaga branding and/or some contract negotiated during Troy's management. Just a theory.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Daenerys

I wonder if behind the mess with EDG there is some legal issues related to the use of the Gaga branding and/or some contract negotiated during Troy's management. Just a theory.

That's been my theory this entire time.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

JLoveLamar

No other stores emailed me back so I'm at a brick wall......

Told you you would get nowhere with them. If reps do not go to their store (they do not go to d--gstores), then the stores will have zero information :(

Gaga Monster

It's a very popular in Lithuania, it's almost everywhere sold out.

Wish it was like that in the US

GGD Presidential Elections

RAMROD

All I need now is the gift set tbh :giveup:

The lotion and shower cream. :emo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SPARTACUS

Yup!Yup!Yup!Yup!Yup! MTE! She's doesn't want him making money off this deal so she's abandoned it - only promoting a little to satisfy the contract.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Darcklighter22

I really like it having worn it for a few days the woodsy node hits you in the face but the lime does come out and hints of leather I like it :) ....for me tho smells best on clothes than on the skin

Archived