💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eau De Gaga (USA Release Thread)

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Omg that table cloth is amazing, i would just straight up offer money for it lol

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Monster

Omg that table cloth is amazing, i would just straight up offer money for it lol

I wanted it so bad!!

GGD Presidential Elections

I wanted it so bad!!

Were they selling the 75 ml bottole?!?

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

TraeumereiLPB

Here:

B7bmxRHCMAAubfR.jpg

This is what they sent me. I stupidly crossed out my name yet it's in my twitter handle :fail:

Working on getting more info.

This is extremely weird. It sounds like Coty lost their right to produce Eau de Gaga, and another company is now making the product. Something similar happened with Katy Perrys perfumes. The first two were produced by Gigantic Perfumes, and then for Killer Queen she switched to Coty. But when something like this happens, usually the license of the whole line is sold, not just a single product. If what Coty wrote you in the email is true, Lady Gagas perfumes now come from two different companies.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

There's apparently no limit to what an American consumers feels entitled to. It was available in some form on the 15th and that's ALL they promised.

Why so snarky sparky?

They overhyped it for months, with the cryptic tweets and all that ****, the ambassadors, the commercials.... You would question it too right? Leave me be

You do have a great point. They never said it would be a huge release, and this fanbase is spoiled by the big rollouts of the past (huge Barney's launch of merch, huge FAME perfume launch, ect.)To have such an understated quiet launch after such a big buildup...rHzyVeQ.pngoVwNS1Q.png

But if they're talking about it they should've kept the where to buy section up on the website and fans should be able to walk into any store that WAS on that page knowing that the perfume was at least on the shelves. The issue is inconsistency.

I also noticed that that info for fame is also gone.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Teal Ambition

Saw some advertisement in the flyer today. For Canadian fans, Shoppers Drug Mart is saying they carry the 50ml bottle for 59$.

Spartacus

That table cloth pic is so edited! They edited the dress to cover her leg and cleavage, and that's the same pic we've seen before except they just added an entire arm! Is that even Gaga's arm? :lmao:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Teal Ambition

I wanted it so bad!!

I'm gonna check Sears near my house soon to see if they have the same!

Spartacus

Big roll outs etc are what Lady Gaga is all about. The fantasy of it all! I dunno what the **** happened here, but I'm thoroughly embarrassed and chalk this up to yet another flop. Sharing advert space with Katy Perry? We've hit rock bottom that's for sure. #Pissed

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Luv u Sum

So i went to Wallgreens and CVS and non of them had it. My boyfriend went to sears and they didn't have it. I'm honestly extremely pissed off about this. Like why the **** is this happening. I don't care if Gaga doesn't want to sell it! I don't ****ing care! She promised us this fragrance and now when the release date comes no one can find it and Gaga hasn't said a WORD! It would have been nice to hear an I'm sorry or a explanation at the least....I am just overall pissed about the way this has been handled.

Weasel

Big roll outs etc are what Lady Gaga is all about. The fantasy of it all! I dunno what the **** happened here, but I'm thoroughly embarrassed and chalk this up to yet another flop. Sharing advert space with Katy Perry? We've hit rock bottom that's for sure. #Pissed

Inb4 people use Troy as an excuse again, or how she doesn't have time because she recorded C2C in like... 3 days prior to release :koons:

Jeffrey_This_Way

This is frustrating.  I might call Sears tomorrow and see if they have it.  Sears, really?  Maybe I'll buy a power saw and some Wrangler jeans while I'm there.   :madge:

Archived