💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eau De Gaga (USA Release Thread)

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

forslayage

Live in NY! Go on Sears.com and look up Eau de Gaga and you can do in store pick up or have them deliver it to your house!

Dang i live in oregon  :megaflop: I checked 3 sears and all of them on the website said that they had 3 in stock but when I got there the had none, going to vancouver washington to buy mine today because I called and they said they have some! THEY BETTER

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Monster

Dang i live in oregon :megaflop: I checked 3 sears and all of them on the website said that they had 3 in stock but when I got there the had none, going to vancouver washington to buy mine today because I called and they said they have some! THEY BETTER

They can reserve one for you over the phone!i would do that becuase my Sears only had 2 left and the women said they were a popular item!

GGD Presidential Elections

I can't believe this, but I found a bottle!  I called the Walgreens by my house yesterday and they said that they didn't have any, but I stopped by there today and asked the cosmetics associate, and they had only one.  Silly enough, I bought a bottle on Sears' website last night, but didn't want to wait so I bought the one at Walgreens too.

First notes were the sparkling water and lime, and after having it on my wrists for an hour and a half, it changes over to leather and peony.  I like the leather/peony combo a lot, but the lime/sparkling water is kind of odd.  But all in all, much better than Fame!

So if any of you are looking for it, check out your local Walgreens and ask the cosmetics associate first because they will probably know if any came in.

Gaga Monster

At Sears they had a cardboard Eau De Gaga promo poster and Eau De Gaga table cloth for the fragrance table! I wanted it!!

GagaStefi
At Sears they had a cardboard Eau De Gaga promo poster and Eau De Gaga table cloth for the fragrance table! I wanted it!!
take a picture of it! I think you can ask for the posters.

Gaga Monster

The posters had Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj on the back of them so I think they were for presentation. But I will try and upload it here!

The perfume smelt like lemons and such - something that would have (GENUINELY) been a companion to Flordia Keys by Lana (YES, the smell was that dire - I didn't buy it; well my boyfriend didn't buy it under my instruction because of how shockingly ****e it was.

Okay so this is what I'm doing at the moment:

I am emailing these retailers to see if they know anything:

Walgreens

CVS

Sears

I am specifically contacting Macy's because another person contacted Coty and they said the 75 ml is a Macys exclusive (?)

So I will be compiling all this information into one thing so hopefully I can put the pieces together and get closer to an answer. This would be way easier if I had a contact with Haus Labs which seems to be on it's own planet. 

If I get nowhere with this, I will do more research and see if I can talk to a higher up at Coty. I feel as a consumer I need answers haha

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

ChicaSkas

Couldn't find it at Walgreens or Target.  Sigh.

This. I walked to both stores today, and got blank stares and crickets.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

This. I walked to both stores today, and got blank stares and crickets.

Same thing happened to me at Walgreens, but I kept looking and found it myself.

RAMROD

I am beginning to feel desperate and just this close to purchase it from Canada.

Also, I find it weird that Amazon UK have it, and it is official, aka not 3rd party seller, but they cannot deliver to USA for some reason!!

They usually able to deliver to USA.

Something weird and curious happening here.

This is an outrage!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Okay so one of my friends on twitter called them and they said that it wasn't EDG being discontinued but fame.

So my next mission is to mass email the retailers and then compile that information. Someone has to know something somewhere, it's just inconvenient that Haus labs is nowhere to be found. I might even go higher with coty

Yeah, at this point it isn't just fans being annoyed, it's consumers trying to buy a product that was announced to be for sale and is not being marketed or distributed correctly at all. We should call Coty and complain and try to figure out what's actually going on. If enough of us call they might realize they have to get their **** together.

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

forslayage

Drove to vancouver and picked up the 30ml! THEY HAD THIS GIANT ASS POSTER AND I LITERALLY SCREAMED when I went up to the register to buy it they said that it wasn't even in their system as a product :air:  :toofloppy:

RAMROD

YOU CAN BUY THE 75 ML ON THIS WEIRD SITE FOR $50 I HOPE THEY SHIP TO US http://www.feelunique.com/p/Lady-Gaga-EAU-DE-GAGA-Eau-De-Parfum-75ml

They don't.

Same with Amazon UK.

After I looked it up,

it have a thing to do with

liquid regulation in airplane.

So all liquid typed products are not able to be ship abroad.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived