Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fox News Anchor Suggests Skin Colour Helps Identify 'Typical Bad Guys'

Featured Posts

Redstreak

Was honestly kind of in shock when I first heard her say that.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Cas Winchester

We shouldn't be surprised when something like this comes out of fox news or it's anchors. :coffee: 

****ty network, ****ty anchors.

Oranjella Marquise

Fox News  :coffee:

Nothing wrong with fox news. There's stupid reporters on every news station.

Disregard

I miss when Kennedy was a VJ on MTV and not a token "liberal" on Fox News that only serves to propel their mission by being an idiotic example of what they hate.

Prismatic

Nothing wrong with fox news. There's stupid reporters on every news station.

I'm just saying that I'm not surprised that they said that. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Oranjella Marquise

I'm just saying that I'm not surprised that they said that. 

I always see people say "fox news :wtf: " like it's not just them that have stupid reporters on their broadcasts.

xoxo cupcakke

Charlie Hebdo brave?: NO!

As for the comment made about skin color, I hate to say it but it's true. A lot of the times the bad guys are seen as people of darker complexion mainly because of the world's perception that dark is bad but light is good. This concept of society will not go away easily when the media likes to portray wrongdoers as black, Arab, Romani, or Latino peoples and the heros, mostly as those of European, Han or fair complected East Asian and Middle Eastern individuals. I really hate this because it means I will already be judged no matter what my skin color is and whether I am bad or good.

But also, Fox News :madge:

lego

Charlie Hebdo brave?: NO!

As for the comment made about skin color, I hate to say it but it's true. A lot of the times the bad guys are seen as people of darker complexion mainly because of the world's perception that dark is bad but light is good. This concept of society will not go away easily when the media likes to portray wrongdoers as black, Arab, Romani, or Latino peoples and the heros, mostly as those of European, Han or fair complected East Asian and Middle Eastern individuals. I really hate this because it means I will already be judged no matter what my skin color is and whether I am bad or good.

But also, Fox News :madge:

anders-behring-breivik.jpg