💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia drags Kendrick

SIRE

Featured Posts

Gaga expresses her opinion on the LGBT issue in any way that she can. What you don't see Gaga doing is attacking every single person that disagrees with her and making racist comments. You also don't see her being obsessed with another artist attacking him/her for being of different colour and being more successful than her.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So either you don't live in america or your not black...cause the ignorance you're spewing right now. :wtf:

Lol I don't get the impression that Azealia can't do anything but things related to career. Im sorry she isn't some vapid pop star that doesn't care any issues, because they are "Above them"....

""I wish somebody would look in our neighborhood knowing that it's already a situation, mentally, where it's f--ked up. What happened to [Michael Brown] should've never happened. Never. But when we don't have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us? It starts from within. Don't start with just a rally, don't start from looting -- it starts from within."

find me something ignorant about the above

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Harry

Similarly, does Gaga go out of her way to tweet hate at a particular person for voicing their own opinion on the matter?

You're right. She voices her own opinions very aggressively, and I don't agree with how she approaches these things. But I don't think that she is tweeting hate for Kendrick Lamar, nor is she 'dragging' him. I suppose that's how a typical 'stan' would see this, immediately before commenting on her sales no doubt, but it's really not the point.

TRILL MONSTER

Well she's right.

Also, mods don't want us to make threads like this in the Entertainment section anymore, so I don't know why y'all keep making them. :spin:

Of course not cause azealia is black and speaks her mind

I think, despite how she comes across, it's about more than just dragging people. Let's drop the petty stan lingo for a moment, because it's bigger than that.

Yes, it's about Ms. Banks being a racist, extremist, black nationalist (whatever you want to call it), and picking a fight with a moderate black guy because he doesn't just want to blame whitey.

Banks is the sort of black radical who would have denounced Martin Luther King as a sellout in the 60's and been down with Malcolm X and the Black Panthers.

artRaver

Of course people always bring up Iggy even if it's not about her.

People are too into these "stans wars" and automatically ignore the bigger issues.  :coffee:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Paper Gangsta

Of course not cause azealia is black and speaks her mind

Are you dumb or what ?

Stop acting like people are dragging her only because she is black. Stop making her look like victim because she clearly isn't.

Yes, it's about Ms. Banks being a racist, extremist, black nationalist (whatever you want to call it), and picking a fight with a moderate black guy because he doesn't just want to blame whitey.

Banks is the sort of black radical who would have denounced Martin Luther King as a sellout in the 60's and been down with Malcolm X and the Black Panthers.

THIS :legend:

Gaga expresses her opinion on the LGBT issue in any way that she can. What you don't see Gaga doing is attacking every single person that disagrees with her and making racist comments. You also don't see her being obsessed with another artist attacking him/her for being of different colour and being more successful than her.

Thank you! :applause:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

This so much. She's so extreme. She believes that black people should be payed back for what some white dudes ancestors did. 

Dunk96

He is speaking for himself I guess. :shrug: People have opinions and it's okay to (dis)agree with them, but why making a fuss over every single thing someone says/does? :fat:

And all the tea was spilled Coffee_Spill.jpg

Signature loading… 👹🖤

MahoganySnitch

Of course people always bring up Iggy even if it's not about her.

People are too into these "stans wars" and automatically ignore the bigger issues.  :coffee:

MTE

Archived