💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Awesome songs that have less than awesome music video (Gaga included)

GiorgiGeladze

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Crescent Bloom

Paparazzi and The Edge Of Glory  :toofloppy:  You And I is a really good video in my opinion

excuse me? no no no. That video is amazing. It's one of her best along with Bad Romance, Telephone, and Judas.

Fiona Apple

excuse me? no no no. That video is amazing. It's one of her best along with Bad Romance, Telephone, and Judas.

I just don't like it.. I love the concept.I love some parts with dancing but it's way too s-xualized and kinda violent..I don't like very much Telephone video either (I love this song very much too)

Robinladen

Yoü and I had some nice ideas and stuff, but I do agree that it's one of her weaker videos. It would have probably benefited from having a real director instead of the haus of gaga again.

RAMROD

I've got 2 problems:

- Rude is an awesome song??

- Yoü and I MV is nit awesome with all those storyline, and fancy get ups??!

The writer might be a deadpan. :huh:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GiorgiGeladze

I just don't like it.. I love the concept.I love some parts with dancing but it's way too s-xualized and kinda violent..I don't like very much Telephone video either (I love this song very much too)

Tbh this was the first video of Gaga that i saw. If you ask me this is one of the most outstanding and overwhelming videos of hers. 

WTF?

You and I video slays, it even makes the song better, meanwhile the music video for TEOG is a disgrace and an abomination for masterpiece of song like TEOG

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Fiona Apple

Tbh this was the first video of Gaga that i saw. If you ask me this is one of the most outstanding and overwhelming videos of hers. 

opinions

GreekGod

u guys gotta be kidding me .TEOG? not so good video?   :what:

Being simple and short doesn't mean it aint great. :fthis:

I think TEOG video is better than MTN. I mean, half of the video was filmed in a room full of gay dancers and Gaga was just doing some weird things during the entire video. (i know the idea behind it, so don't even start)

Versace

More than half of those have awesome vids sometimes simplicity is the way to go

I think TEOG deserved a You&I like video and vice versa

Archived