Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's got the next few months Off

wahkeenasitka

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so to you her albums are coming out from nowhere ? 

Working on an album makes her work a lot (writing and recording in studio, shooting videos, repeating dance and vocals, without counting making plan about her next era and so on..)

Gaga is always working since 2008... She hasn't had real time off (apart when she had her hip sugery, which wasn't her best time ever)

Yeah didn't you know? Gaga ****s out her albums. Tours? That stuff magically comes together by itself.

RAMROD

Or in Cambodia like Beyonce is these past few days. :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gaga Ate My Ass

so to you her albums are coming out from nowhere ? 

Working on an album makes her work a lot (writing and recording in studio, shooting videos, repeating dance and vocals, without counting making plan about her next era and so on..)

Gaga is always working since 2008... She hasn't had real time off (apart when she had her hip sugery, which wasn't her best time ever)

Why do you think taking a break is bad? Her writing music is still taking a break :air: aside from touring shes always on a break

Yeah didn't you know? Gaga ****s out her albums. Tours? That stuff magically comes together by itself.

Tell ha

GiorgiGeladze

Well,I want she to focus on her first, she has got boyfriend,family and friends. I think that she should take a big vocation and make some time for herself outside of music. 

Brooke Hoegan

I hope she'll be finishing the next pop album, set to be released Q3  :coffee:

we all know it's how it should be

also don't even come at me that she has to rest for 4 months, people all over the world have max 1 month breaks from work and they are fine... it's not like she is a miner/farmer or sb

:later:

New Pop Album - to be released in August or Sept after her tour w/ Tony is over? (that would be nice!!!!!!!)

Not a chance. 2016 at the very earliest. 

Stephen

True, she had a long break from november 2013 till March 2014 as well

LOL she performed on The Voice in December. She performed on the Tonight Show in February. She planned and shot the G.U.Y. music video which was a HUGE project, which she directed herself. Not to mention rehearsing for SXSW and her Roseland shows. Give her a break.

Teal Ambition

Or she might promote Eau De Whoga

Sadly, I don't think this is gonna happen  :noparty:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

True, she had a long break from november 2013 till March 2014 as well

Let us get some **** straight once and for all.

Feb - Jul 2013, she was recovering from her HIP INJURY. Even then she was recording ARTPOP AND C2C.

Dec 2013 - Mar 2014, she was dealing with depression and a management fiasco. Even then she shot the G.U.Y. Video and designed both Roseland and Artrave.

Let's not.

SPARTACUS

Now doubt in my mind she's working on EDG promo atm. Would explain why she's been missing on twitter, IG etc.

Sadly, I don't think this is gonna happen  :noparty:

It's coming!

vX6DZ2Z.png

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Now doubt in my mind she's working on EDG promo atm. Would explain why she's been missing on twitter, IG etc.

It's coming!

vX6DZ2Z.png

Who gave Britney HausLabs twitter password?  :excuseme:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

elijahfan

No offense but when isnt she off :air: aside from touring shes always on a break :air:

Well... what do you think other artists do when they don't have promo and shows? :toofunny: It's funny how Little Monsters always want Gaga to do stuff all year, 24/7, when they never require that from any other artist.

elijahfan

Probably writing and recording new music and relaxing, taking days off, enjoying her family life...

She really need these kind of periods in her life !

Right. It's actually great the CTC Tour is so slow and spanned through the year - she still keeps on with her current era, while being able to take it easy for once. To me, it's the best context for her to plan a great next pop era. Her management team is stable, she has time to work, and she seems happy in her life. I think all is well, and we can rejoice for the future :)

blacklistedd

Shes gonna take really close up instagram selfies with captions that everyone will think has to do with new music. She'll probably be seen going into studios. We will get nothing and know nothing.

Archived