Jump to content

Pen and Marker sketch


Pucci

Featured Posts

  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JeVeuxTonAmour

Omg! The fine detail looks so amazing! I love what you've done with the hair!

Well done, you're so talented! :legend:

Link to post
Share on other sites

flawless

Thanks! :)

*gagaxterryrichardson.jpg

*This one looks soooooo much like her!

*great job! :party: :party: :party:

Thank you! :)

Omg! The fine detail looks so amazing! I love what you've done with the hair!

Well done, you're so talented! :legend:

Thank you! I only did this like an hour or so :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

JeVeuxTonAmour

Thank you! I only did this like an hour or so :)

You're welcome! It's important for artists to receive recognition, clearly when a lot of effort is put into their art.

And I can tell you worked really hard on it!

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
Bambino

Your latest work is so classy.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Your latest work is so classy.

Thanks, it's actually Gaga in new years eve.

Really nice :golfclap:

More please :lol:

I'll probably do another one soon....... :derpga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

Thanks, it's actually Gaga in new years eve.

I know. It looks great.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the first and last one! :)

These are fantastic! Thank you for sharing them with us. Great work, keep it up!

Thanks guys! :hug:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...