Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COLONiCPRiNXESS

Nothing. My bad. You've chosen an amazing role model  :reductive:

L M A O @ at someone calling azelea kween

Lmao at y'all basics with your 100 posts and LQ  avi's. Lmao at y'all talking about role models like we be 8 and Azealia is some Disney star. Lmao at you pretending that you can't spell Azealia in an attempt to "throw shade".

zInhRK.gif

Lmao at y'all basics with your 100 posts and LQ  avi's. Lmao at y'all talking about role models like we be 8 and Azealia is some Disney star. Lmao at you pretending that you can't spell Azealia in an attempt to "throw shade".

zInhRK.gif

:rip:  :rip:  :rip:

I wish Iggy could try to understand where some people are coming from. Yes, AB is a terrible person who goes about talking about issues in the most unproductive way, but unfortunately AB has got some valid points. Iggy, unfortunately, has become the target of hate, but she really doesn't deserve it. I just wish she could address the problem more professionally.

remember when nash apologized for that "fag" video?  :flutter:  :flutter:

You call people out for being off topic and then post this? Not to mention all your single "emotes" posts.

BringDaNoize

zInhRK.gif

89a35df856620ddcfe7b91109a3f6acce747183.

I wish Iggy could try to understand where some people are coming from. Yes, AB is a terrible person who goes about talking about issues in the most unproductive way, but unfortunately AB has got some valid points. Iggy, unfortunately, has become the target of hate, but she really doesn't deserve it. I just wish she could address the problem more professionally.

You call people out for being off topic and then post this? Not to mention all your single "emotes" posts.

u didnt get that nash post did you  :giggle:

COLONiCPRiNXESS

In people's hearts? Seriously? If anyone takes iggy that seriously and that offensively that it's taken to heart they're stupid and need to build a bridge and get over it. There's more important issues out there than Iggy Azalea making rap music, who ****ing cares. It's not that big of a deal, people spend so much of their time hating on someone who doesn't even ask for the hate.

In the case of the whole Azealia interview, a fraction of it was about Iggy and Azealia was talking generally about white people appropriating black culture and how she personally feels hurt by that, I'm sure she wasn't crying over Iggy herself. The fact that Iggy's response was all about herself and she was talking about some "jealousy" ish leaves a bad impression tbh. She should have defended herself with a good arguement yet been respectful of Azealia's (and many of the black community) strong feelings and seen it from her/their point of view, or not say anything at all and prove Azealia wrong with some quality music. Unfortunately, she decided to handle the situation the way she did, which was the wrong way.

zInhRK.gif

COLONiCPRiNXESS

89a35df856620ddcfe7b91109a3f6acce747183.

To be honest I could ask you the exact same question. Every stanbase calls their fave "queen", get over it. And what's more insulting is when Iggy stans call her the "queen of rap" when she's been around for 15 minutes and hasn't reached the quality of music, success and impact as the likes of Nicki Minaj, Lauryn Hill and Lil' Kim, although she is a threat to Nicki's title of "queen of rap", as Fancy did become a big hit and Nicki didn't score a no. 1 until about 2/3 years in her career, although the receipts of "Reclassified", the ghostwriting rumours and the fact that her music is more "pop-rap" than anything and that her flow is weak and that her lyrics are only decent and her music has lacked quality since pre-TNC, says otherwise.

She's cute, though.

zInhRK.gif

In people's hearts? Seriously? If anyone takes iggy that seriously and that offensively that it's taken to heart they're stupid and need to build a bridge and get over it. There's more important issues out there than Iggy Azalea making rap music, who ****ing cares. It's not that big of a deal, people spend so much of their time hating on someone who doesn't even ask for the hate.

You're just someone who doesn't care. Other people do care.

- You include "runaway slave master" in one of your early songs D.R.U.G.S. that are supposed to put you on the map. Asking for hate.

- You call your debut album "The New Classic" and explain it through people looking back at it in a hundred years and consider her album to be the new hip hop "classic". Asking for hate.

- Reclassified? Really? What are you reclassifying? Hip hop? Rap? Asking for hate.

- Azealia Banks addresses a point. She doesn't even care to reply on it but instead says she feels like she doesn't need to because she sold so many more albums than AB. Asking for hate.

- Get nominated for a Grammy with a mediocre rap album just because you're white. Jealousy & hate is the logical result.

I always felt like Iggy has this "i'm too good" attitude and is arrogant... it's starting to show more and more.

She needs to start replying in a different manner. She has catchy stuff.

@iCE PRiNXESS YES. That.

BringDaNoize

To be honest I could ask you the exact same question. Every stanbase calls their fave "queen", get over it. And what's more insulting is when Iggy stans call her the "queen of rap" when she's been around for 15 minutes and hasn't reached the quality of music, success and impact as the likes of Nicki Minaj, Lauryn Hill and Lil' Kim, although she is a threat to Nicki's title of "queen of rap", as Fancy did become a big hit and Nicki didn't score a no. 1 until about 2/3 years in her career, although the receipts of "Reclassified", the ghostwriting rumours and the fact that her music is more "pop-rap" than anything and that her flow is weak and that her lyrics are only decent and her music has lacked quality since pre-TNC, says otherwise.

She's cute, though.

zInhRK.gif

Iggy isn't the queen, Azealia isn't the queen (lmao), Nicki isn't the queen either. There's only one queen and that's Elizabeth II.

But at least Nicki and Iggy are intelligent, smart and able to chart. The other one is bitter, unsuccessful and irritating. That's it.  :ohwell:

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Iggy isn't the queen, Azealia isn't the queen (lmao), Nicki isn't the queen either. There's only one queen and that's Elizabeth II.

But at least Nicki and Iggy are intelligent, smart and able to chart. The other one is bitter, unsuccessful and irritating. That's it.  :ohwell:

Apparently Iggy's new re-release didn't manage to chart very high actually, apparently Azealia's first album even sold more than it, and it's received little to no promo, whereas Iggy's effort was supported by a No. 1 smash hit. And tbh, I'd like to see either Iggy or Nicki write a fable, or even write lyrics as poetic, complexed and unique as the not smart and unintelligent Azealia's, or even attempt to copy her incredible flows.  Nice Bjallah avi tho sis, Homogenic is a great album, right?

zInhRK.gif

Spock

I love how this was posted so Azealia stans can keep on bashing her :koons:

who will love me when the night is over

People went off that Macklemore won that Grammy tho. But people generally don't go in on Macklemore because he's QUALITY, same with Eminem. And not her comparing herself to the Rolling Stones and Elvis :air:

I do agree though, there is always more ****-talking about a female artist just because other women can be b---hy (not talking about AB :clausney: ) . It's like when there is a *** involved everyone becomes that bit more b---hier with the person.

Quality? How are we defining quality? Production? Lyrics? Performance? I'd say the production of Iggy's album was great, lyrics are fun and obviously others like them because of the hits, and I saw her at ACL so I can vouch for her performance.

Archived