Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

YAAAAASS! Ka-ChinGa! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LeoFameMonster

Are the artrave dates correct?!?!? I mean wtf under a million attended with that many dates.

nikola

yaaaas only the queen!!!!!!!!Also dont compare artRAVE with other tours its not the same.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Arturo

How much does she actually have of this 500 mil though?

Well, using a very rough estimation of 400,000 per show which was reported for A-list pop stars like Gaga and counting the shows she has done, she has taken home $181,200,000. That seems a bit ridiculous considering the 70 shows she did for The Fame Ball grossed so little. So I'd say just over $100,000,000. :shrug:

The Born This Way Ball

Gross: $181.1 million

Attendance: 1.76 million

Dates: 98

artRAVE: the ARTPOP Ball (+ Roseland Ballroom residency)

Gross: $90 million

Attendance: 948,000

Dates: 84

This is sad. :( I wish artrave got more promo, like tv commercials and such.

Remember the BTWB was a stadium tour so it makes sense that it grossed a lot more than artRAVE with similar amount of dates.

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Arturo

Are the artrave dates correct?!?!? I mean wtf under a million attended with that many dates.

Technically, over a million attended. The 90k Quebec City show, the 20k Ottawa show, and the stadium show in South Korea were not counted towards her total attendees since they were festivals.

But yes, well over 1 million people witnessed the artRAVE.

RainingOnMe

Remember the BTWB was a stadium tour so it makes sense that it grossed a lot more than artRAVE with similar amount of dates.

OH right. I was wondering why. Thank you! :)

Katsuki Bakugo

Well, using a very rough estimation of 400,000 per show which was reported for A-list pop stars like Gaga and counting the shows she has done, she has taken home $181,200,000. That seems a bit ridiculous considering the 70 shows she did for The Fame Ball grossed so little. So I'd say just over $100,000,000. :shrug:

Wasn't she reported to have over 110 million  in 2011/12 or something Or was I reading something in my dreams??

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

SLAY, only after Madonna

your favs are NOTHING

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

JustPokeHerFace

Wasn't she reported to have over 110 million  in 2011/12 or something Or was I reading something in my dreams??

I think that was her total net worth at the time. Her current net worth is estimated to be around $220 million. 

The Born This Way BallGross: $181.1 million

Attendance: 1.76 millionDates: 98

artRAVE: the ARTPOP Ball (+ Roseland Ballroom residency)Gross: $90 million

Attendance: 948,000Dates: 84

This is sad. :( I wish artrave got more promo, like tv commercials and such.

Think about it though BTWB was mostly stadiums internationally. Japan, UK/Europe, Africa, Mexico, and South America were stadiums. Which some were five times the size of the venues of the artRave

Katsuki Bakugo

I think that was her total net worth at the time. Her current net worth is estimated to be around $220 million. 

Gurl is on fire!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived