💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

will.i.am confirms new BEP music for 2015

Yanko

Featured Posts

Will.i.am stops by Capital and tells us what Black Eyed Peas have in store to mark their 20 year anniversary.

It all starts here #PeaBodies! Will.i.am has EXCLUSIVELY told us that Black Eyed Peas WILL be back with new music this year!

The 'This Is Love' rapper talked to Capital's Dave Berry and Lisa Snowdon to tease plans to celebrate twenty years of his band by releasing new music and giving "a bunch of new experiences" to their fans.

"OK I can't give too many details, but there's a bunch of Pea Bodies out there that we've been tweeting back and forth for the past couple of days over the excitement of twenty years of Black Eyed Peas," Will.i.am exclusively told Capital. "We're going to have new music. We'll have a bunch of new experiences.

"I don't want to call them albums, but we'll have some experiences and a bunch of stuff to get the #PeaBodies and the folks that supported us and got us to this point," he explained. "So we'll make music for them and we'll just reflect on the dream. The initial dream we had, June 1995."

A new record would mark Black Eyed Peas' SEVENTH studio album to date, with their last one 'The Beginning' dropping way back in 2010. It's been FAR too long, guys!

It looks like 2015 is set to be a very busy year for this four-piece with plans for a new BEP record, as well as solo records from both will.i.am and bandmate Fergie. Watch this space!

http://www.capitalfm.com/artists/black-eyed-peas/news/new-album-2015/#owEEMUVYzFSrKMj3.99

https://soundcloud.com/capitalofficial/william-black-eyed-peas-return-2015

yes yes yes :giveup:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

I like fergie but not will

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Jenniferella

I always liked their albums. I can only hope it will be experimental !

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

They went from good music to utter trash so really not excited :noparty:

William hasn't produced anything good for anyone these past years

Divine

never was a fan 

but good for BEP tho  :applause:  :yes:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

Dominic

I have never been too phased by BEP. They make a good hit but other than that I aren't really a fan of them.

One thing for sure is they are better together than apart going by Fergies recent releases.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Gaga Monster

I need Fergie's solo album and solo tour then a BEP album and tour!

GGD Presidential Elections

Cody Draco

I need Fergie's solo album and solo tour then a BEP album and tour!

I saw Fergie live back in The Dutchess days, but I haven't seen BEP yet! :excited2:

Archived