If U Seek Graphics [NOT Taking Requests | Revamping]

Versace Hooker

Featured Posts

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Versace Hooker

hehe, i like that previous avatar ^_^

can it be a resolution like 400x400 or 500x500? i'm using this as an album cover, so i want it to be a square :)

and also, can the text be more ghostly or spiraly like "rare songs" was? the font you used is too..."perfect." i want it more ghostly i hope that makes sense?

niOqv.jpg

How's this?

niOqv.jpg

How's this?

is there anyway you can make it the same dimension as the square one I posted above?

and I men more of a cursivey writing. more like "rare songs" was

?

Versace Hooker

is there anyway you can make it the same dimension as the square one I posted above?

and I men more of a cursivey writing. more like "rare songs" was

?

I honestly tried.

ok, i have a (hopefully) easier request for you? i can't do it anyway, but i don't have photoshop, so it's probs easy for someone who does

Versace Hooker

ok, i have a (hopefully) easier request for you? i can't do it anyway, but i don't have photoshop, so it's probs easy for someone who does

Kay. :)

can you add the "taylor swift" signature thing (the whtie one) from the picture i posted on the other page onto this image at the very bottom centered:

aa.jpg

obviously so that you can't see anything behind the eltters from the previous image? can you do that? :)

Versace Hooker

can you add the "taylor swift" signature thing (the whtie one) from the picture i posted on the other page onto this image at the very bottom centered:

aa.jpg

obviously so that you can't see anything behind the eltters from the previous image? can you do that? :)

cc8Ym.jpg

Archived