yet, you all were praising gaga with the dwuw thing on twitter

that was bruno mars

Seriously? He topped her? :emma: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mdnaforever

The title of this thread is had madonna gone to far this time?

This is a woman who did a s-x book has commited pure blashemy... hung from a cross on tour. She has had loads of boy toys one called jesus

Every part of her body has been seen including breasts at 56. She has offended every colour and creed and religion for 30 years

Shes just pure gold.... not done yet

I don't think she's comparing herself directly to them. Being a "rebel heart" could mean a lot of different things. The common thread that all of these people share is that they are rebels to their core. They resist, go against the grain and ultimately triumph in the face of adversity.

mdnaforever

Madonna is actually going to promote rebel heart... this is not a mess at all

Prepare for outrage.... cant wait

TheOriginalOne

:lmao: it's like the DWUW era on twitter

yet, you all were praising gaga with the dwuw thing on twitter
All I saw here was people asking if she's crazy and saying that the public was going to drag her for it :confused:

Gurl chill. It's time to log out and call it a night. Like half of the posts here are yours...:laughga:

PopBitch

“Martin Luther King thought he could start a revolution without violence. And Andy Warhol thought he could make a soup can into art. Sometimes things that are really, really strange, and feel really wrong, can really change the world.†  - Madonna

Oops, that wasn't Madonna. That was Lady Gaga comparing her SXSW vomit performance to the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. 

I've made fun of Madonna on here.  I am an equal opportunity offender.  What a stupid comment.  Beyond a core group of people, most thought the vomit was desperate.  And that statement is so pretentious.

I am so tired by the pretension of  some of the pop artists about their art to a degree of overkill.  How about just making real art, great songs, and stop telling the world what artists you are over and over and over.  Let your work do the talking.   Madonna and Gaga need to take a step back because their music (ARTPOP and MDNA) didn't live up to all of their pretentiousness in interviews.  

PopBitch

It could go the other way very easily and become a mess from her promotional tactics.. 

SKANK

I've made fun of Madonna on here.  I am an equal opportunity offender.  What a stupid comment.  Beyond a core group of people, most thought the vomit was desperate.  And that statement is so pretentious.

I am so tired by the pretension of  some of the pop artists about their art to a degree of overkill.  How about just making real art, great songs, and stop telling the world what artists you are over and over and over.  Let your work do the talking.   Madonna and Gaga need to take a step back because their music (ARTPOP and MDNA) didn't live up to all of their pretentiousness in interviews.  

I absolutely agree. Let the work speak for itself. 

LeoFameMonster

You are reading far too much into it omg :madge:

Bringing Jesus, Gandhi etc. back using Minecraft, just for stealing their blood to save her career from drowning sounds better to you, then?

I thought Gaga brought them back to use there DNA to make the recipe for the perfect new age man. It was quite smart imo.

But maybe I am reading to far into Madonna Photoshopping it but it's still my right to get offended by it, right?

daviddarko

"Madonna's Racist Instagram Posts Prove She's Still 'Hung Up' On Cultural Appropriation"

"They say there's no such thing as bad publicity, and Madonna is no stranger to it. But these pictures are offensive, especially given the national conversations we've been having about the need for racial equality.

As Jezebel's Julianne Escobedo Shepherd wrote, Madonna's track record when it comes to tone-deaf statements on race is horrible, especially from someone with such an impressive platform: "Unfortunately, historically Madonna's non-apologies are complicated by the fact that she is often racially insensitive and a longtime cultural appropriator, and her latest Instagram photos are no exception."

http://mic.com/articles/107590/madonna-s-racist-instagram-posts-prove-you-re-never-too-old-for-cultural-appropriation

6kRUHMN.jpg

Oh no, She Did iT!!!   :nooo: Its all over Internet!!!  :deadbanana:

I don't see it in her profile :huh:

Archived