💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna Went Too Far This Time?

HANZ

Featured Posts

Err... I'm not wading into that. Privilege =/= Straight privilege. Everyone has layers of privilege of their own (that they either acknowledge or don't acknowledge) unless you happen to be a Trans, lesbian, Middle-Eastern immigrant woman. I have white, straight privilege. I lack male privilege. That's all Gender Studies and LGBT Theory 101. 

This is not the oppression olympics. I understand and agree with what you're saying , but you're missing some very important parts just to prove a point.

And anyway this is not a talk I want to have tbh. I respect your opinion(I really do :laughga:) and let's just leave it like that. :)

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Martin Luther King thought he could start a revolution without violence. And Andy Warhol thought he could make a soup can into art. Sometimes things that are really, really strange, and feel really wrong, can really change the world.†  - Madonna

Oops, that wasn't Madonna. That was Lady Gaga comparing her SXSW vomit performance to the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. 

EXACTLY everyone dragging Madonna could take multiple seats

Rat Boy

This is called:

30 years of ego + 15 years of botox + 10 years of growth hormone + 10 years of being irrelevant = Madonna now

But how come her last two tours were the highest grossing tours for a female since the beginning of time :shrug:

How come her 2012 Superbowl performance was one of the most viewed performances in history :shrug:

How come Rebel Heart topped iTunes charts around the world when it wasn't even released in full :shrug:

Yes the Queen of Pop who paved the way for almost every female artists' career is quite irrelevant :yes:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

daviddarko

“Martin Luther King thought he could start a revolution without violence. And Andy Warhol thought he could make a soup can into art. Sometimes things that are really, really strange, and feel really wrong, can really change the world.†  - Madonna

Oops, that wasn't Madonna. That was Lady Gaga comparing her SXSW vomit performance to the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. 

Lol I always knew you were a Madonna stan pretending be a Gaga fan

This is called:

30 years of ego + 15 years of botox + 10 years of growth hormone + 10 years of being irrelevant = Madonna now

I love seeing you posting 30 times in every Madonna thread, clearly shows how the queen got them obsessed :reductive:

This is not the oppression olympics. I understand and agree with what you're saying , but you're missing some very important parts just to prove a point.

And anyway this is not a talk I want to have tbh. I respect your opinion(I really do :laughga:) and let's just leave it like that. :)

What very important parts was I missing, though? You literally told me that gays can't be "privileged" so I defended why I used that exact word. Fry doesn't have straight privilege, obviously. Did I need to state that upfront? I thought that was obvious. I wasn't trying to make a larger point - rather the opposite. Listing other forms of privilege is Oppression Olympics? Even while explaining privilege?  :sweat: Sorry, no. 

pie-kun

The Rebel Heart era is such a mess already  :lmao: ...It's making ARTPOP's era look like 1989's.

Yes, Madonna is Jesus  :rip:

considering Madonna is one of Gaga's MAIN inspirations, I would say that she shouldn't be as dragged as she is rn. Leave the hate in 2013 please. Plus Madonna's antics = Gaga's antics so what are yall talking about

She literally followed that up with "I'm not saying vomit's going to change the world" though.  :smh:  And it didn't happen during Ferguson either, which is one of the reasons I object to what Madonna did here. I'd be seriously disappointed if Gaga pulled something like that at this time.

Anyway, I'm out. This is ridiculous.

SKANK

Lol I always knew you were a Madonna stan pretending be a Gaga fan

Actually, I think Madonna is a self-righteous mean-girl. Not a fan, at all. 

Archived