Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Cheek to Cheek' goes GOLD, selling more than 500,000 in U.S.

Americano

Featured Posts

giskardsb

stay in your lane because this is the first time i've ever commented on cheek2cheek in this site. so bye with your lies heaux

didn't say it was you every time.  But SOMEBODY in nearly every C2C thread has to pop in just to say how much they wish the era was over.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

why werent they invited to perform at the grammys? :giveup:

We don't know the full list of the performers yet.

ByeBye49

everyone is happy for Gaga, but this Cheek2Cheek side project has turned into an actual full length era, and could go on to be longer than the ARTPOP era... which is what i have a problem with tbh  :coffee:

What's the problem? :awkney:

Album, Tour, Promo. An era. Nothing wrong with that.

gagaxuan

Talking about the grammys

I was thinking that Tony and Gaga would perform a medley of C2C and then turning into a jazz version of applause(with tony singing it)

That would be perfect haha

NewYorkCity

This albun has exceded everyone's expectations by far! :legend: Love it!!

C2C haters can take several seats. :manicure:

Not a fan on the C2C album's music, but a huge congrats is due to both Gaga and Tony. Gaga deserves this more than anything. This album has done nothing, but amazing things for her. It's expanding her genre range, her talents, and gaining her much more respect, praise, and success. I hope she continues to do projects like this a side from the pop to expand her brand as the true queen of music :legend: Gaga is going to go down in history when all is said and done  :yes:

pachinko

My TonyGaga! ^-^

Not a fan on the C2C album's music, but a huge congrats is due to both Gaga and Tony. Gaga deserves this more than anything. This album has done nothing, but amazing things for her. It's expanding her genre range, her talents, and gaining her much more respect, praise, and success. I hope she continues to do projects like this a side from the pop to expand her brand as the true queen of music :legend: Gaga is going to go down in history when all is said and done :yes:

I know music taste is subjective. But man, I surely wish you could hear and feel what I do when I listen to C2C. Masterpiece. :-)

DrewStevens

everyone is happy for Gaga, but this Cheek2Cheek side project has turned into an actual full length era, and could go on to be longer than the ARTPOP era... which is what i have a problem with tbh :coffee:

Cheek To Cheek is not a side project. She said that C2C was a normal era.

soundwave

didn't say it was you every time.  But SOMEBODY in nearly every C2C thread has to pop in just to say how much they wish the era was over.

Well, most of the people on this forum became fans because of Gaga's pop albums, so I would say it is justified. 

My friend who dislikes all of Gaga's Music says she actually enjoys Gaga singing Jazz and says it suits her voice better than pop

the sales of this album definitely exceeded my expectations tbh

I was not expecting this

well done

tumblr_m7sz3j8uiM1rn95k2o1_500.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived