💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

iTunes now offering refunds policy (Pop music in danger?)

Tropico

Featured Posts

I thought iTunes always did this? Years ago they used to give song credits, but for a while now they have had it like this. But I think there's a limit on how many refunds you can get a year.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The EU must be high on something :lmao:

:rip: music industry in Europe.

Read the replies above you. It's Apple's decision.

What is the biggest digital music store there? 

Actually, they are trying to push all foreign companies out or something. They want Google to not store so much personal info. too.

iTunes is the biggest, but physical copies and streaming are way more important.

They're not pushing them out, they're protecting customers. Something the US government should take notes of.

GagaIsMydonna

This is good idea! I can listen to the music I like for two weeks and then get all my money back!! :) yeeees I have been waiting for this Im gonna "buy" everything now 

YeehawKylie

But this is kinda a good thing. Now, you buy an album, test it out then return it if it's bad. :yes:

This will also encourage artists to make REALLY good albums so that people won't return it

Well, good is subjective. My issue is that there are plenty of other platforms where we can preview music prior to buying. Streaming services like Spotify allow you to listen to an album in full (unless its T-Swift) and then you can purchase if you like. People will take advantage of the refunds, especially since you can keep the music.

Ursula Buffay

So artists will still chart on iTunes if people purchase their albums and ask for refunds? Expecting Gag's next album to flop already tbh.

Archived