💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would you be here for Gaga/Madonna collaboration?

Yanko

?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• yes
    • no

Featured Posts

ANUSLOVER96

if it's something like my two favorite songs meeting together Edge Of Glory and Ray Of Light I WOULD BE IN HEAVEN OH MY GAWD I WOULD JUST DIE IF THIS HAPPENS!  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :saira:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

Yes! Only IF is an amazing song, like Telephone, i dont want a horrible mess like 'Me Against the Music' i hate so ****ing much that song & video

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

blacklistedd

5 years ago maybe

now? hell no. i think it would look desperate on both their parts and it annoys me that so many pop stans just vote yes because they stupidly cream themselves at the thought of two pop stars collaborating regardless of whether or not its even a fruitful idea. what would madonna and gaga even make together? and judging by madonnas music these days it would just be some bland generic song with a tacked on gaga feature. and why give her the satisfaction anyway? shes been so catty.

and rolling my eyes at the patheticness of gaga fans just voting yes to prove some point that not all gaga fans hate madonna or whatever. thats fine and all to an extent but some of you do too much to break the stereotype.

Archived