Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rumor: Niall has left 1D

Redstreak

Featured Posts

I disagree with those saying Niall can't sing or that Louis isn't a good singer. Imo they're all great singers, including Louis (there's something about his voice I really like).

Anyway it seems it isn't true and none of them better leave the band next year cause I was planning on seeing them in concert and I want them all there! lol

I agree though with those saying if anyone where to leave, it would be Zayn. He doesn't look interested anymore but I think they would all benefit for a much needed long break.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been confirmed that the places where the rumours started, got hacked. So no, Niall isn't leaving the band.

Plus Niall is so passionate about the band, why would he leave? :toofunny:

Runway

zayn needs to leave asap and leak the songs those dumb ****s didnt want to put on Four, which are certainly better than the garbage Harry they served instead izoxlIDx07rV0.gif

Pure Adrenaline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1p6Xbqrbx0

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Ladey Gagz

zayn needs to leave asap and leak the songs those dumb ****s didnt want to put on Four, which are certainly better than the garbage Harry they served instead izoxlIDx07rV0.gif

:lmao: The tea :thetea:

The truth :thetea:

Harry didn't even write the majority of the songs. Louis and Liam did. And Louis' writing is amazing so. :manicure:

Archived