💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna Album Plans In Disarray As 6 New Tracks PLUMMET On iTunes!

Pop

Featured Posts

madonna3.jpg

Plummeting sales: Six new tracks from Madonna's forthcoming thirteenth album, Rebel Heart. have dropped out of the iTunes top 100, one week after their early release

It was supposed to be a precautionary measure prompted be the viral leaking of her latest album, but six new tracks from Madonna’s forthcoming LP, made available on iTunes, have suffered a dramatic dip in sales just one week after their release.

The pop legend acted quickly following the illegal distribution of 13 unfinished and, one week later, 14 completed tracks from new album Rebel Heart, her first release in three years.

But while the early availability of six tracks from her thirteenth LP initially soared to the top of the iTunes chart, they quickly plummeted through the top 100, with Nicki Minaj collaboration B**ch I’m Madonna currently the highest charter at number 188.

Meanwhile Living For Love, thought to be the album’s lead single, has fared worse on Amazon, where it languishes at number 529.

It’s understood that the 56-year-old is failing to attract a new generation of fans, while the older generation are less interested in her newer material.

Following the album leak earlier this month an enraged Madonna took to Instagram, where she likened the incident to ‘terrorism.’

'This is artistic rape!!' she cried out in a post that has since been taken down.

'These are early leaked demo's half of which wont even make it on my album the other half have changed and evolved.

‘This is a form of terrorism. Wtf!!!! Why do people want to destroy artistic process??? Why steal? Why not give me the opportunity to finish and give you my very best?'

The dip in sales has prompted concern ahead of the new album's release on March 10, 2015

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2888452/Madonna-album-plans-disarray-six-new-tracks-plummet-iTunes-100-DAYS-panic-release.html

madonna-gif10.gif

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Music not the bling, but Madonna has both. If she was even bothered in the slightest she wouldn't be on holiday skiing in Switzerland :sis:

the 56-year-old is failing to attract a new generation of fans, while the older generation are less interested in her newer material.

basically all there is to it

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

KingOfSpain

Well those songs are horrible, basic and predictable so  :reductive:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Caesium

I'd feel bad but the music is so dire that I don't. It deserves to be out of the top 100.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Archived