💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US swimmer Tom Luchsinger comes out as gay

Michael

Featured Posts

(On the right)

Tom3.jpg

For as long as I can remember I tried to repress my feelings through athletics. I tried to hide who I was through medals and accomplishments. I tried to pray away my s-xuality. I tried to shower it off. Nothing ever worked. After years of stress, hate, and disgust toward myself, I have come to accept who I am. I am a proud gay man living my life the best way I know how, surrounded by people who love and support me!

For years, my s-xuality was the quality I was most ashamed of about myself. But now it seems that being gay is one of the characteristics I’m most proud of. I have accomplishments linked to my name that most heteros-xual men will never have. I’ve overcome the fear of being rejected from the people I love the most.

My friendships have gotten stronger because of my self acceptance. My smile is a lot more genuine and surfaces much more frequently. I laugh a lot more. My body has time to recover from a workout because I’m actually an easy-going person. I have found qualities-both physical and emotional-that I like about myself – though that’s still a work in progress. My number of good days far out number my bad days.

I’m still the same person I have always been, just a hell of a lot better at it.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/12/16/us-swimming-star-comes-out-as-gay-i-have-accepted-who-i-am/#at_pco=smlres-1.0&at_si=54a08f022aa08780&at_ab=per-12&at_pos=2&at_tot=5

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Glad to have him on the team :classy:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived