Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna responds to rumours of "Two Steps Behind ME" being a dig...

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

What are those links supposed to prove to us? We know Guy and Madonna both said that it wasn't about anyone in particular, but the lyrics are unbelievably direct.

This was obviously recorded in the moment a while ago and then wasn't intended for release, and so with the unfortunate leak they're covering their tracks to keep good press. It's obviously directed towards Gaga lmao.

Exactly. They're really taking us for idiots, I mean....

KingOfSpain

I don't think so

She's been talking about Gaga since 2011 to get attention

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Bambino

What are those links supposed to prove to us? We know Guy and Madonna both said that it wasn't about anyone in particular, but the lyrics are unbelievably direct.

This was obviously recorded in the moment a while ago and then wasn't intended for release, and so with the unfortunate leak they're covering their tracks to keep good press. It's obviously directed towards Gaga lmao.

:tea:

Lona Delery

lol seriously, who believes this?

Why would anyone write a diss track which refers to noone?

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Some people here are so weird in how their minds work. Gaga has talked a lot about Madonna during ARTPOP. This is the first time Madonna talked about her since 2012 and she is making the first step toward peace between fan bases, yet monsters hate her even more now and say she's obsessed? Some people cancelling their pre orders of M's new album because she wants peace?

Like, where's the logic?

You damn messes are doing exactly what she's trying to prevent. If she says the song isn't about her then it isn't. Stop trying to make **** happen, there are several of you that always spew hate and bs in the Madonna threads. And think twice about who needs to apologize, Gaga is the one that has been making personal remarks about M 2 years after the "feud" started, not Madonna for calling the meaning of a damn song reductive.

Please, you weren't even a Madonna's fan until the last month, stop acting like you know her well.

And remember She's Not Me? she made the song before gaga even had her first hit yet it could apply to gaga easily, yet it's clearly not about her. The whole album is about her ex lover and his mistress. You only see what you want to see I guess.

Please, you weren't even a Madonna's fan until the last month, stop acting like you know her well.

His last.fm most played artist of the last 12 months says otherwise :sis:

Archived