💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna responds to rumours of "Two Steps Behind ME" being a dig...

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopBitch

It was really just Ellen firing off names to Madonna and said a brief thought on each one, mostly a sentence or one-liners.  On Gaga, she paused for effect and hmm, like you said, and said, I know everyone is waiting and laughed, but then said that Gaga has a good voice and said that she has a "beautiful tattoo" on her arm by Rilke and then said that she liked it.   She said Britney was a good kisser.  She said Nicki Minaj had a nice ass.  She said J-Lo had a nice ass.  then Ellen said Elton John and she laughed and said, nice ass.  She wasn't warm and fuzzy about Gaga, but she didn't say anything negative about her.  

"If you are my fan, speak no evil!"

pls, does she even know how some of her fans have been acting for years, fueled by some of her comments and performances?

come on, give me a break

And she says she wont apologize or defend stolen work, only because it wasnt meant to be published? She gives a speech about female empowerment in the music industry and people creating fake feuds, yet records a song against her female competition, whoever that may be and get away with it because the song never saw the light of day. It is still what she wrote, so it is what she feels and thinks honestly on the matter.

Hello, it's me

LeoFameMonster

How did her album flop, it hasn't even been released yet? Nothing really back fired though. Do you even know what you're saying?

Facts Hunny:

"At first, all six songs lodged right into the iTunes top 10 and it looked like Madonna had a success. The plan was to release the balance of the album, called “Rebel Heart,†in March.

But now, just a few days late, five of the six songs are gone from iTunes. Only one, “Bitch I’m Madonna,†featuring Nicki Minaj, remains at a lowly number 188. The album “Rebel Heart,†which lists seven songs (for some reason “Joan of Arc†is there but you can’t hear it) is at number 38 for pre-orders.

On amazon.com things are much much worse.. “Living for Love,†which was supposed to be the lead single, is at number 529 among digital singles. Five hundred twenty nine. And the “Rebel Heart†album is at 167. Ouch!"

I know it hurts but it is real, and you realize you are defending a evil nasty bat wing woman who has no respect for anyone around her right?? that was rhetorical

aquaprincess

Said the woman who talked about other woman calling her work "reductive", said Lady Who? To promote a movie, and sang a song during a whole ww tour mixing it with the song that people accused her of copying, with a bit of She's not me, while monsters where eating soup cans with a ponytail, a bra, etc. Who was asked by Ellen about Lady Gaga and said: mmmm... ehhh.... yeah.... mmmmm.... I like her tatto on her arm.

yeah M, you live to support and love other female artists...

as long as they don't come in your way.

Facts Hunny:

"At first, all six songs lodged right into the iTunes top 10 and it looked like Madonna had a success. The plan was to release the balance of the album, called “Rebel Heart,†in March.

But now, just a few days late, five of the six songs are gone from iTunes. Only one, “Bitch I’m Madonna,†featuring Nicki Minaj, remains at a lowly number 188. The album “Rebel Heart,†which lists seven songs (for some reason “Joan of Arc†is there but you can’t hear it) is at number 38 for pre-orders.

On amazon.com things are much much worse.. “Living for Love,†which was supposed to be the lead single, is at number 529 among digital singles. Five hundred twenty nine. And the “Rebel Heart†album is at 167. Ouch!"

I know it hurts but it is real, and you realize you are defending a evil nasty bat wing woman who has no respect for anyone around her right?? that was rhetorical

You're a mess. You can't say an album flopped three months before it's release, I'm not even a big Madonna fan. I realize that I'm defending a legend and that's why I defend her. Regardless if she has a diva like attitude the impact she has had on pop music deserves my respect and defense.

I respect her, but nobody forced her to do this  :reductive: and say the things she said. What about the "I invited her but she turned me down. I don't care Ihave the best fans in the world. Take that Lady Gaga" and then dedicate Masterpiece to her?  :awkney:

I love her but sometimes...  :madge:

Kindness rules all.

Monster2015

I respect her, but nobody forced her to do this :reductive: and say the things she said. What about the "I invited her but she turned me down. I don't care Ihave the best fans in the world. Take that Lady Gaga" and then dedicate Masterpiece to her? :awkney:

I love her but sometimes... :madge:

Lol that was the Minnesota date on MDNA tour. Funny it was also on my birthday lol

"I do not wish ill will towards any other female artist and i never have"

Marina%2B%26%2BThe%2BDiamonds%2B-%2BLies

If you want to seem authentic, your words and actions should actually add up hunty

Paper Gangsta

mte

I wish she'd clarify what the song is actually about

maybe some new gf of her ex who is trying to be like madge

Paper Gangsta

Facts Hunny:

Lol Gaga can only dream to achieve what Madonna did. And this is coming from person who doesn't even like her music. Stop being delusional

Archived