đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna responds to rumours of "Two Steps Behind ME" being a dig...

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

I'm glad that she says that, but it was pretty obvious the intent and reference of the song or at least what people would have perceived from that, she's not born yesterday, she knew how people would have react to that.

By the way I really hope that she's not gonna build the promo of this era also on Gaga again :smh:

I guess 'she's not me' is about her too.
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An "I'm sorry" could be better Madge.

now you screw it up

Now KARMA is coming for U Madge :giggle:

tumblr_mraus8whsq1rsvhtvo1_250.gif

:rip:  :toofloppy:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

So much negativity and hatred in a single thread.

Most of the replies above show why this feud will never end. Not because of Madonna and Gaga, but because of fans. 

Why can't monsters just let it go? why can't gaga just let it go? she's been going on about it for years now (howard stern, donatella, saying some voodoo **** on instagram etc...) It can't be healthy to keep staying mad at someone for so many years. And gaga is no angel. She has said shady stuff as well. clearly Madonna wants this bull**** to be over with. Why can't you?

If gaga doesn't respond then what does that say about her? That she wants her fans to keep fighting with M and her fans..? it's not showing a good signal at all. neither to her fanbase or her as a person.

One thing's for sure, monsters and gaga can't be mad at madonna for trying to make things better now. if gaga doesn't respond it says a lot about her.

His last.fm most played artist of the last 12 months says otherwise :sis:

Oh I didn't know that some listens on Last fm from the last months made you a fan that follows her since years or that knows what are her really intentions o what there is her mind, PLEASE.

daviddarko

aaaand click. just cancelled my pre-order for rebel heart.

bye madge! :kissga:

She is such a hypocrite :lmao:

No Madonna we won't forget that you used Gaga's name and tried to damage her reputation to promote your terrible album MDNA

Oh I didn't know that some listens on Last fm from the last months made you a fan that follows her since years or that knows what are her really intentions o what there is her mind, PLEASE.

I'm refuting the accusation that someone jumped ship in the last month (note your usage of the singular); when stats show otherwise. Your accusation wasn't that they "don't know what are her true intentions" which is a pretty obvious accusation to make, given that nobody here is her :spin:

I guess She's Not Me is about gaga as well then, even though it was released before gaga even had her first hit.

"The enemy"?

I don't even know what monsters expect tbh. She could be bowing down to all of gaga's records and ya'll still would call her pathetic. If you want to keep living in hatred, I guess that's what you should do.

Ive seen monsters made death threats against madonna today, it's absolutely insane.

also, I can't @ people saying madonna is using gaga for promo. this is a LEAKED demo and she's denying any link to gaga. 

meanwhile, didn't gaga tweet about madonna the day of the release of applause? didn't she release it even on her birthday? didn't she just whine on howard stern about madonna?

Why can't monsters just let it go? why can't gaga just let it go? she's been going on about it for years now (howard stern, donatella, saying some voodoo **** on instagram etc...) It can't be healthy to keep staying mad at someone for so many years. And gaga is no angel. She has said shady stuff as well. clearly Madonna wants this bull**** to be over with. Why can't you?

If gaga doesn't respond then what does that say about her? That she wants her fans to keep fighting with M and her fans..? it's not showing a good signal at all. neither to her fanbase or her as a person.

One thing's for sure, monsters and gaga can't be mad at madonna for trying to make things better now. if gaga doesn't respond it says a lot about her.

This. Gaga has done some harsh things too.

:reductive: but I won't speak on that

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

I guess 'she's not me' is about her too.

Obviously not for lyrics and time of release, even if she used it to do that in the last tour, but not sure about the intent of this post :spin:

Archived