đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Madonna obsessed with Gaga?

Firestarter

Featured Posts

Teri Hatcher

No but Little Monsters are obsessed with Madonna

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scarlet Witch

Yes, M has been using Gaga for promotional purposes ever since MDNA and continues to do so with that diss track.

In five years, gaga has sold half as many records (albums and singles) as madonna has in her thirty years. It's undeniable.
lord have mercy :air:

miss anthropy

What about Britney?

I think Madonna's attitude towards Britney was more "maternal", like M's the queen, and Brit's the princess.

With Gaga it was different, it was more like Gaga was making a move for her "crown".

So perhaps Madonna felt more threatened by Gaga then by Britney?

In all honesty, I'm beginning to think she's using it as a way of keeping her controversial name still alive.

Because nothing she does shocks anymore, not genuinely,

She broke tons of records and boundaries, but sometimes you can't really keep going, especially when the stuff you made new isn't new anymore..

The only time this "feud" comes up is when Madonna has new material. Never the other way around. Madonna's name couldn't have been more absent from GGD during ARTPOP or C2C.

No shade, just fact, and kind of funny.

Oh really?........do I have to remind you how many times gaga mentioned Madonna in 2013-2014? :smh:

Oh really?........do I have to remind you how many times gaga mentioned Madonna in 2013-2014? :smh:

The only time I remember Gaga ever bringing her up during 2013-2014 was the one tweet she sent before DWUW was released...

The only time I remember Gaga ever bringing her up during 2013-2014 was the one tweet she sent before DWUW was released...

You need to work on your memory honey :spin:

696136mad.png

!!!!

I'm so sick and tired with this whole supposed feud! It's pretty much all in fans' heads... You can perfectly well like both.

And as above mentioned, one could argue that it's actually Gaga who's really obsessed; she's the one who has brought up Madonna NUMEROUS times after 2012 where as Madonna has said nothing after 2012. And hasn't really said anything now directly about Gaga. And as her manager said, the song isn't about ANYONE inparticular. This is pretty much all in fans heads... LET IT GO finanlly!

MaybeKermit

!!!!

I'm so sick and tired with this whole supposed feud! It's pretty much all in fans' heads... You can perfectly well like both.

And as above mentioned, one could argue that it's actually Gaga who's really obsessed; she's the one who has brought up Madonna NUMEROUS times after 2012 where as Madonna has said nothing after 2012. And hasn't really said anything now directly about Gaga. And as her manager said, the song isn't about ANYONE inparticular. This is pretty much all in fans heads... LET IT GO finanlly!

is that tweet real?

Archived