💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Madonna obsessed with Gaga?

Firestarter

Featured Posts

Firestarter

Like seriously, why won't she let this whole controversy thing just go away? :toofunny:

It's not like Gaga is even at the peak of her popularity, like she was when this all started back in 2011. 

Leave your comments below. 

giphy.gif

btw, I love Madge, not trying to spill tea or throw shade here, just genuinely wondering. 
I think she might be secretly in love with Gags, but she is in denial. like latent homos-xuals. and now she is mad because her love interest is possibly getting married. that's my theory  :saira:

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

Who knows what happens behind the scenes ? Guys please remember that we are only able to see the top of the iceberg. And it goes for anything, just not that

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

LibraLove

A tad bit. All because she knows that she poses the biggest threat to her historical career. In thirty years, Gaga basically will have topped every achievement Madonna has received.

I dunno about obsessed but it certainly is ridiculous.

If this song made the album and didn't leak, it would've first been heard over FOUR YEARS since the initial drama :rip: She already used the 'feud' on her tour to generate controversy and headlines, and that was two years ago. It's not even interesting anymore, it's just boring and cringy in my eyes.

LibraLove

No but Little Monsters are obsessed with Madonna

That's true for some, but also doesn't mean what the OP is asking is untrue.

Gaga is the first pop star to even come close to Madonna when it comes to being provocative, innovative, daring etc. In other words, the first to resemble her. So I guess Madonna is kinda marking her territory :laughmas:

Sugarfall

A tad bit. All because she knows that she poses the biggest threat to her historical career. In thirty years, Gaga basically will have topped every achievement Madonna has received.

:smh:

Not even close

Archived