💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Madonna obsessed with Gaga?

Firestarter

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

No but Little Monsters are obsessed with Madonna

Ths, and Madonna's fans with Lady Gaga, it is more an issue to fans

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

In five years, gaga has sold half as many records (albums and singles) as madonna has in her thirty years. It's undeniable.

They have both sold 100 M singles, but just because these days singles are cheap and easily accessible.

Gaga has sold 25 million albums, Madonna has 200 million. I'll say it again: Gaga isn't even close. And there is no way Gaga will reach Madonna in 20 years like you said, as sales are in the dump and no one knows if Gaga will stay relevant for that long.

I feel like they are maybe both obsessed with each other and it makes me less obsessed with the both of them.

Honestly

The only time this "feud" comes up is when Madonna has new material. Never the other way around. Madonna's name couldn't have been more absent from GGD during ARTPOP or C2C.

No shade, just fact, and kind of funny.

God, I miss this Azealia :giveup:

had such high hopes for her, but no, she had to ruin everything

tumblr_m574y11hoE1r317bvo1_500.gif

You're stirring so many pots, I love it.

giphy.gif

LibraLove

By popularity, I'm talking about her record sales. Re-read my statement.

I read it. I still said nothing about their popularities. They can both sell records if they make good music, and we all know they are capable, but Madonna doesn't sell like she used to partly because of an ageist mentality. Gaga doesn't sell like she used to because she went off the artistic limb, but she could manage to climb her way to the top again by releasing a superb album. If she manages to do that and continue to do that for the next twenty-five years, she would surpass her.

She can, but she still didn't do it. Madonna has already DONE that several times.

Gaga has been here for only five years and just now hit a dip in her career. What you're saying Madonna has done several times, Gaga can also do. She has twenty-five years to build a career that amounts to what people are comparing that Madonna has.

swine killer

They have both sold 100 M singles, but just because these days singles are cheap and easily accessible.

Gaga has sold 25 million albums, Madonna has 200 million. I'll say it again: Gaga isn't even close. And there is no way Gaga will reach Madonna in 20 years like you said, as sales are in the dump and no one knows if Gaga will stay relevant for that long.

Why bother tbh. Madonna can have her 200 m sold albums. Selling is one thing. Talent is another thing. Has nothing to do with numbers. Music not the bling :derpga:

Computer

Yes I think she might be secretly in love with her to an extent.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

LibraLove

There is no way. Do you realize how many records Madonna has sold? Her Immaculate Collection sold over 30 million copies worldwide. That's one greatest hits CD. That's more copies than all of Gaga's albums combined just on a greatest hits collection. I'm a Madonna fan, not a big one. Not even close to how big of a Monster I am, BUT you're crazy if you think Gaga will ever meet Madonna's sales. Not even in 25 years. 

25 million for the Fame/Fame Monster. She could do it again.

Papasquat

It's like in aha coven. The new supreme is rising. The old one has to take it down.

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

Sugarfall

12*

Why bother tbh. Madonna can have her 200 m sold albums. Selling is one thing. Talent is another thing. Has nothing to do with numbers. Music not the bling :derpga:

Oh stupid me :derpga:

swine killer

Yes I think she might be secretly in love with her to an extent.

She's prob mad because every girl have kissed her but not Gaga.

Firestarter

You're stirring so many pots, I love it.

giphy.gif

join Beyhive, it's fun here. we have pizzas and frostys.

beyonce-delivers-pizza-gif.gif

The Fame/The Fame Monster sold 15 million.

http://web.archive.org/web/20120904135905/http://www.bigconcerts.co.za/shows/lady-gaga/LadyGaga_PressRelease.pdf

As much as I would enjoy that amount of success again, it most likely won't happen. She's not going to reach 200 million albums in 25 years. 

Probably not, Madonna is known for being a b---h and the diss track is an easy way for her to keep that image alive
What diss track? :confused: You don't mean "Illuminati"?

Archived