Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

We've been through the worst, the best is yet to come

The Child

Featured Posts

The Child

I literally can't wait for the next era tbh.

It will define if Gaga is a flop (which I doubt) or if she just had a flop like every icon had before her.

What can we wait from the next era ?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChasingGhosts

We survived the wheelchair era and the ARTPOP era so we can survive anything tbh 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

htrllllsem

I'd rather Gaga be a flop tbh, once that pressure is off of you, I've seen musicians take their music so seriously.

I'm ready for ROCKGa, Yassss

htrllllsem

We survived the wheelchair era and the ARTPOP era so we can survive anything tbh 

The times when the only news that made the News Section was "Gaga uploads instagram picture of her shoe" :lmao:

The Child

wheelchair era  :smh:

ARTPOP didn't even flop tho :sweat:

ARTPOP underperformed  

UvadNI4.gif

ARTPOP wasn't a flop, it was labelled as a flop by the media.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Brooke Hoegan

I literally can't wait for the next era tbh.

It will define if Gaga is a flop (which I doubt) or if she just had a flop like every icon had before her.

What can we wait from the next era ?

yes

and because of it I'm afraid of what future holds

we had similar threads before ARTPOP and look what happened

edit : I'd just rather you to not hype yourself nor anybody else

ARTPOP wasn't a flop, it was labelled as a flop by the media.

I never said that it flopped......I said that it under performed compared to her previous albums...

I said that because in the OP you said "or if she just had a flop like every icon had before her"

So I assumed you were talking about ARTPOP.....

The Child

This is pretty similar to what a lot of people said in between born this way and ARTPOP too 

Well in between BTW & AP era but when ? At the end of 2011 ? Or at the start of 2013 ?

Praise the Lord sis!  :monsterpaw:

:legend:

yes

and because of it I'm afraid of what future holds

Aren't we all afraid ?

I never said that it flopped......I said that it under performed compared to her previous albums...

I said that because in the OP you said "or if she just had a flop like every icon had before her"

So I assumed you were talking about ARTPOP.....

Yeah I was talking about ARTPOP, sadly because of the media it'll be remembered as a flop album.  :cry:

ARTPOP didn't even flop tho :sweat:

it underperformed BIG TIME

but honestly I don't wanna think about the next era tbh, I remember I was SUPER exited for the ARTPOP era, I even thought she was going to come back rise like a phoenix but well.............. :giveup:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived